JEDEC Solid State Technology Association, the global leader in the development of standards for the microelectronics industry, today announced its participation in the 2012 International Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas, Nevada, on January 12. CES, produced by the Consumer Electronics Association, is the preeminent showcase for the worldwide consumer electronics industry. JEDEC's partner program, Memory Matters: Memory Solutions for Consumer Products and Mobile Devices, will explore how technological advancements and new standards can enhance device performance, reduce power usage and enable compact form factors.
Ever-increasing expectations for device speed and performance, as well as the trend towards smaller form factors, are driving the need for versatile memory solutions. Speakers from Agilent, CST, Micron and Samsung will highlight leading-edge memory solutions for next-generation mobile applications, a new generation of low-power memories for smartphones and tablets, and much more.
John Kelly, JEDEC President, said: "JEDEC is pleased to partner with the Consumer Electronics Association once again this year, and we look forward to offering CES attendees this outstanding professional development opportunity in a critical area of focus for the industry."
About JEDEC at CES
Memory Matters: Memory Solutions for Consumer Products and Mobile Devices
January 12, 2012, 10:00AM at the Las Vegas Convention Center North Hall
Register online here.
Latest News Posts
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- Hideo Kojima: The players are everything, I get my energy from them
- ASUS unveils a Windows 10-powered PC-on-a-stick with the new VivoStick
- Purchasing case fans in Taiwan
- Strontium Nitro 566X 64GB MicroSDXC and USB Type-C Reader Review
- does ASRock Z97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 support window 10 with the G3258 cpu?
- Seagate Backup Plus STDA4000100 4TB External Portable HDD Review
- GA-Z97X Gaming 7 + Samsung SM951 256 gb
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015