RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced its military-grade InVincible V SSD. "How the reliability and stability could be improved while not sacrificing the SSD performance" might be one of the major challenges that SSD manufacturers are facing. RunCore InVincible V has passed a series of screening tests in full accordance with MIL requirements such as temperature, vibration, shock, salt spray - compliant with MIL-810F and GJB150 - can still exhibit superior performance in extreme environments.
The product adopts SATA II interface and is compliant with Serial ATA 2.6 protocol; Up to 240MB/s read and 220MB/s write, featuring 4k random writes up to 5,000 IOPS; Maximum capacities of 512GB in MLC and 256GB in SLC; Global Wear Leveling can effectively extend the service life for the product while SSD Life Guard technology can monitor the status of the drive; SSDLifeSaver technology can consistently backup existing data to prevent accidental loss of data. For data security, InVincible V offers an optional function - intelligent self-erase which once triggered, it can quickly and thoroughly erase data to prevent information leak.
InVincible V has made upgrades in order to meet the customer needs of high-speed and large-capacity. Meanwhile, data destruction and SSD reliability have also been made corresponding optimizes. The product can be widely used in reinforced computer, high speed data acquisition and processing equipment, Military information processing systems as well as other related applications.
Established in 2007, RunCore is the leading company who is dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to develop and manufacture first-rate Solid State Drives (SSDs). RunCore has set up its support centers in the US, Europe and Asia, and also has established representative offices and sales networks in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Xi'an and Chengdu in China as well as in 22 foreign countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Australasia.
Latest News Posts
- The first images from the new Tomb Raider movie are here
- First 'IT' trailer brings Pennywise back to terrify
- ASUS announces GTX 1080 11Gbps, GTX 1060 9Gbps models
- MSI and ASUS tease new GTX 1080s with 11Gbps GDDR5X RAM
- AMD's new Radeon RX 580 and RX 570 spotted
- ROCCAT SUORA FX Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Xtreme Edition 8G Review
- Cannot get rid of Asus Secure Delete
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design