RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced its military-grade InVincible V SSD. "How the reliability and stability could be improved while not sacrificing the SSD performance" might be one of the major challenges that SSD manufacturers are facing. RunCore InVincible V has passed a series of screening tests in full accordance with MIL requirements such as temperature, vibration, shock, salt spray - compliant with MIL-810F and GJB150 - can still exhibit superior performance in extreme environments.
The product adopts SATA II interface and is compliant with Serial ATA 2.6 protocol; Up to 240MB/s read and 220MB/s write, featuring 4k random writes up to 5,000 IOPS; Maximum capacities of 512GB in MLC and 256GB in SLC; Global Wear Leveling can effectively extend the service life for the product while SSD Life Guard technology can monitor the status of the drive; SSDLifeSaver technology can consistently backup existing data to prevent accidental loss of data. For data security, InVincible V offers an optional function - intelligent self-erase which once triggered, it can quickly and thoroughly erase data to prevent information leak.
InVincible V has made upgrades in order to meet the customer needs of high-speed and large-capacity. Meanwhile, data destruction and SSD reliability have also been made corresponding optimizes. The product can be widely used in reinforced computer, high speed data acquisition and processing equipment, Military information processing systems as well as other related applications.
Established in 2007, RunCore is the leading company who is dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to develop and manufacture first-rate Solid State Drives (SSDs). RunCore has set up its support centers in the US, Europe and Asia, and also has established representative offices and sales networks in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Xi'an and Chengdu in China as well as in 22 foreign countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Australasia.
Latest News Posts
- Save 96% On a Lifetime Subscription to TigerVPN
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano spotted in an MSI motherboard
- DOTA 2 'The International' has a huge $18 million prize pool
- YouTube's web-based video player receives a slick new look
- EA teases Mirror's Edge Catalyst trailer ahead of Gamescom
- Corsair Hydro H80i GT High Performance Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Windows 10 utilities for h97? (F Stream)
- unwisely spent on pursuits Muscle Building
- windows 10 help
- Nem ASUS sabertooth 990fx R2.0+ 4.7 pro freeze
- Noctua Provides Free Mounting Upgrade for Upcoming Intel "Skylake" Platform
- Crucial to Showcase New Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 White Modules at Gamescom
- HighPoint Unveils USB 3.1 Product Line
- Toshiba Unveils 256 Gigabit 48-layer 3D TLC NAND Chip
- Unigen Announces DDR4 Modules