Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled Urban Series Quad-Channel DDR3 memory kits giving demanding enthusiasts exactly what they need. The kits are optimized for Intel X79 express chipset based motherboards.
Urban quad-channel DDR3 modules offer desktop users groundbreaking computing experience at an attractive price point. Featuring enhanced capacity of 4GB per module, these new high-density 16GB kits provide customers with cutting-edge memory solution that significantly increases memory space driving breakthrough gaming and digital media content creation performance of X79 based systems. Each kit is designed to work as a kit and users working with the latest operating system can keep multiple applications open or run smoothly memory intensive graphic programs. The uniquely designed lightweight heatsink is made of specially imported top grade Japanese aluminum.
Each module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and is backed by lifetime warranty. Coupled with an attractive price, the Urban 16GB kits are an excellent choice for your X79 upgrade.
Urban Series High-Density Quad-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits at A Glance:
- 1333MHz Quad-Channel DDR3
- Voltage 1.5V
- Density 16GB (4GB x4)
- Patented High-quality Japanese Lightweight Aluminum Heat-sink
- Certification: ROHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
- Models: MXD3U133316GQ @ 1333MHz (CL 9)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Latest News Posts
- Huawei secures 33% increase in profits for 2014
- Court grants RadioShack, Sprint co-branding of retail stores
- Sony unveils limited edition Batman: Arkham Knight PS4 console
- No selfie sticks at Coachella or Lollapalooza for you
- Virtual reality looks appealing, but supporters must solve problems
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- EVGA X99 Micro (Intel X99) Micro-ATX Motherboard Review
- Extreme 6 for SLI and M.2?
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi