Mach Xtreme Technology Inc., a worldwide leader in top performance, high reliability and user-friendly designed PC components, today unveiled Urban Series Quad-Channel DDR3 memory kits giving demanding enthusiasts exactly what they need. The kits are optimized for Intel X79 express chipset based motherboards.
Urban quad-channel DDR3 modules offer desktop users groundbreaking computing experience at an attractive price point. Featuring enhanced capacity of 4GB per module, these new high-density 16GB kits provide customers with cutting-edge memory solution that significantly increases memory space driving breakthrough gaming and digital media content creation performance of X79 based systems. Each kit is designed to work as a kit and users working with the latest operating system can keep multiple applications open or run smoothly memory intensive graphic programs. The uniquely designed lightweight heatsink is made of specially imported top grade Japanese aluminum.
Each module is 100% hand-tested for quality assurance and is backed by lifetime warranty. Coupled with an attractive price, the Urban 16GB kits are an excellent choice for your X79 upgrade.
Urban Series High-Density Quad-Channel DDR3 Memory Kits at A Glance:
- 1333MHz Quad-Channel DDR3
- Voltage 1.5V
- Density 16GB (4GB x4)
- Patented High-quality Japanese Lightweight Aluminum Heat-sink
- Certification: ROHS, WEEE, CE, FCC
- Models: MXD3U133316GQ @ 1333MHz (CL 9)
- Warranty: Lifetime
Latest News Posts
- MSI X370 Gaming Pro Carbon, a very slick mobo for Ryzen
- AMD Ryzen 5 1600X costs $260, offers Intel perf. at $617
- Early Nintendo Switch consoles were actually stolen
- Why Nier: Automata isn't coming to Xbox One
- Grand Theft Auto movie or TV show could happen
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- First ever CPU overclock - is this ok?
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact