True next generation motherboards have arrived with the EVGA X79 lineup. The new EVGA X79 motherboard series packs in the latest technologies to give you an uncompromising experience! Unparalleled memory bandwidth with true quad channel DDR3 memory support, and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 gives you intelligent computing by optimizing performance on the fly! Up to 4-Way SLI** gives you the expansion you need to maximize your graphics performance.
High performance 12+2 PWM, 100% POSCAP Capacitors and ESR/ESL Film Capacitors* deliver clean, optimal power to your system for maximum overclocking. Dual 8pin CPU connectors* can provide up to 600w of steady power to the CPU through a high quality CPU socket with three times* the normal amount of gold content for the lowest impedance, and highest current transfer. Also, with built in EVGA EVBot support, you can overclock on the fly from the palm of your hand.
This board is loaded: 10 USB 3.0 Ports*, SATA III/6G support, 5 PCI-E 3.0 ready ports, integrated Bluetooth*, PCI-E/DIMM Disable jumpers, and a Right Angled 24pin power connector* to assist with cable management.
Learn more about the EVGA X79 lineup here.
* EVGA X79 FTW/Classified
** EVGA X79 Classified
Latest News Posts
- Horizon Zero Dawn: solid 30FPS on the PS4 Pro
- AMD Ryzen explained: motherboards, CPUs, and more
- SpaceX successfully lands another Falcon 9 rocket
- Nintendo Switch teardown teases massive 4310mAh battery
- Mass Effect Andromeda's latest gameplay video is here
- Gigabyte GA-Z97X Gaming G1 M.2 SSD Supported?
- Asus PRIME B250-PLUS Integated Graphics issue
- Looking for help overclocking a GA-EP43-UD3L
- I5 6600k OC settings.. aorus z270
- ASUS K55VM (LAPTOP A55VM) can't control fan speed for myself
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Republic of Gamers announces Strix Impact