True next generation motherboards have arrived with the EVGA X79 lineup. The new EVGA X79 motherboard series packs in the latest technologies to give you an uncompromising experience! Unparalleled memory bandwidth with true quad channel DDR3 memory support, and Intel Turbo Boost Technology 2.0 gives you intelligent computing by optimizing performance on the fly! Up to 4-Way SLI** gives you the expansion you need to maximize your graphics performance.
High performance 12+2 PWM, 100% POSCAP Capacitors and ESR/ESL Film Capacitors* deliver clean, optimal power to your system for maximum overclocking. Dual 8pin CPU connectors* can provide up to 600w of steady power to the CPU through a high quality CPU socket with three times* the normal amount of gold content for the lowest impedance, and highest current transfer. Also, with built in EVGA EVBot support, you can overclock on the fly from the palm of your hand.
This board is loaded: 10 USB 3.0 Ports*, SATA III/6G support, 5 PCI-E 3.0 ready ports, integrated Bluetooth*, PCI-E/DIMM Disable jumpers, and a Right Angled 24pin power connector* to assist with cable management.
Learn more about the EVGA X79 lineup here.
* EVGA X79 FTW/Classified
** EVGA X79 Classified
Latest News Posts
- GeForce GT 1030 to cost $80, will compete against RX 550
- 'Kingsman' sequel releases first explosive trailer
- Intel's new Xeon rocks 28C/56T, costs over $12,000
- George Miller still planning two 'Mad Max' sequels
- Call of Duty WWII creatively strips players of power
- HDD to SSD
- Lenovo IdeaCentre Y710 Cube Gaming PC Review
- Synology RT2600ac Wireless Router Review
- Cursor disappearing randomly
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives
- Call of Duty: WWII delivers gripping action on global scale
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design