ENERMAX is proud to announce the launch of its first wireless keyboard and mouse combo "Briskie". True to traditional ENERMAX style, Briskie adopts a simple and sleek design. The 2.4GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combo uses the world's smallest*1 nano receiver and offers plug-and-play automatic wireless synchronization. The user-friendly design features LED battery status indicators and a built-in power saving system.
The Briskie keyboard compares favorably with the scissor key designs of high-end keyboards and has a 10 million keystroke life span. With a smooth palm rest and two-level height adjustment, it remains comfortable after long hours of use. Briskie's spill-resistant structure avoids damage caused by accidental spills and makes cleaning very easy.
With excellent grip and control, the ambidextrous design of the Briskie mouse fits comfortably in either hand over prolonged use. The wireless receiver can be snapped into the bottom of the mouse for easy storage and portability. As a special feature, the mouse provides four adjustable resolutions (800/1000/1200/1600 dpi), that allows users to customize it to match their needs.
The MSRP of Briskie is USD $24. Celebrating the launch of ENERMAX first keyboard and mouse combo set, Briskie includes a "3 in 1" mouse pad as a gift, which has the functions of cleaning cloth and screen protector, valued at USD $16. This eco-friendly mouse pad is made of a washable anti-bacterial microfiber cloth with a non-skid natural rubber base.
*1 According to market research done on Nov 1st 2011.
Latest News Posts
- These Corsair K65 RGB keyboard replacement keycaps are amazing
- North Korean's exposed to the world through smuggled media devices
- Aussie underdog CS:GO team Vox Eminor loses a player
- Jackman to play X-men's Wolverine just once more
- Russia announces plans to create new space station with NASA, others
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Z87M-D3H BIOS-mod to run all cores at 3.9ghz for i7-4770(non-k)
- Machine won't turn on - Need help Please
- Battlefield Hardline Xbox One Game Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi