ENERMAX is proud to announce the launch of its first wireless keyboard and mouse combo "Briskie". True to traditional ENERMAX style, Briskie adopts a simple and sleek design. The 2.4GHz wireless keyboard and mouse combo uses the world's smallest*1 nano receiver and offers plug-and-play automatic wireless synchronization. The user-friendly design features LED battery status indicators and a built-in power saving system.
The Briskie keyboard compares favorably with the scissor key designs of high-end keyboards and has a 10 million keystroke life span. With a smooth palm rest and two-level height adjustment, it remains comfortable after long hours of use. Briskie's spill-resistant structure avoids damage caused by accidental spills and makes cleaning very easy.
With excellent grip and control, the ambidextrous design of the Briskie mouse fits comfortably in either hand over prolonged use. The wireless receiver can be snapped into the bottom of the mouse for easy storage and portability. As a special feature, the mouse provides four adjustable resolutions (800/1000/1200/1600 dpi), that allows users to customize it to match their needs.
The MSRP of Briskie is USD $24. Celebrating the launch of ENERMAX first keyboard and mouse combo set, Briskie includes a "3 in 1" mouse pad as a gift, which has the functions of cleaning cloth and screen protector, valued at USD $16. This eco-friendly mouse pad is made of a washable anti-bacterial microfiber cloth with a non-skid natural rubber base.
*1 According to market research done on Nov 1st 2011.
Latest News Posts
- These seven new Pokemon are quite...interesting
- Bill Gates initially hated the proposal for Xbox
- Windows 10 Anniversary Update released date confirmed
- NVIDIA Shield update adds support for Netflix HDR, Plex, Dolby Atmos
- eBay's new flash sale is perfect for extra Steam Summer Sale savings
- Insight Needed for RAM upgrade issue.
- Doom Graphics Performance Tweak Guide
- Cant overclock RAM
- How will windows 10 affect my D, E and F drives?
- Updated BIOS on E3C226D2I now can't boot from USB
- MSI starring new Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 graphics card
- AMD launches the Radeon Rebellion with the Radeon RX 480 video card, available now
- SAPPHIRE launches next generation Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 video card
- Be Quiet! announces the Dark Base 900 case
- Western Digital launches world's fastest 256GB microSD Card