0dBA Notebook Cooler -Thermaltake Tai-Chi S
Consumers' all time favor, Tai-Chi Notebook Cooler, from Thermaltake Technology, is yet joining a new force.
Tai-Chi S, latest passive notebook cooler invention from Thermaltake, was designed base on the concept of chimney effect (Tunnel Effect). Through the hollow aluminum extrusion tunnels, the cold air is guided inward. Relatively, the hot air exhausts through the holes on top of Tai-Chi S, effectively dissipate heat without the usage of fan.
Tai-Chi S structures of solid aluminum as the body, and was reprocess Anodes treatment for unmatched beauty and quality with aluminum gunmetal finishing. Designed with tilt dynamic from top to bottom, Tai-Chi S balances with air convection and direct blown toward the heat source for fast heat exhaust, avoid system crash due to overheat. Tai-Chi S ergonomic and elevation design brings visual comfort; reduce eye-strain, and reducing typing discomfort.
Not only Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler is in petite size, it also comes with a free, convenient travelling pouch, letting user carry it along with wherever Notebook may goes. Thermaltake Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler delivers ultimate cooling solution and peace of mind for its user.
Check here for more news info about Thermaltake Tai-Chi S:
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Oculus Rift CV1 to be released in Q1 2016
- EA expects to sell at least 9-10M copies of Star Wars: Battlefront
- EA reports positive Q4 FY15 and full year FY15 financial results
- Android bests iOS for mobile ad revenue as Windows Phone lags badly
- COUGAR claims to have settled the Console vs PC Debate
- What happens when you don't play by Valve's rules
- SSD on GA-P55A-UD3
- Is it possible to upgrade Gigabyte bios setup GUI?
- Patriot Memory Ignite M2 480GB SATA III M.2 SSD Review
- Asus RT-N56U disconnecting every hour
- Electronic Arts Reports Q4 FY15 and Full Year FY15 Financial Results
- COUGAR QBX Gaming Case Receives Prestigious Award, Settles Console vs PC Debate
- Intel Announces Xeon E7 v3 Series Processors
- Western Digital Board Declares Dividend For Fourth Quarter Of Fiscal 2015
- Frostburn Studios is the New Game Developer for Heroes of Newerth