0dBA Notebook Cooler -Thermaltake Tai-Chi S
Consumers' all time favor, Tai-Chi Notebook Cooler, from Thermaltake Technology, is yet joining a new force.
Tai-Chi S, latest passive notebook cooler invention from Thermaltake, was designed base on the concept of chimney effect (Tunnel Effect). Through the hollow aluminum extrusion tunnels, the cold air is guided inward. Relatively, the hot air exhausts through the holes on top of Tai-Chi S, effectively dissipate heat without the usage of fan.
Tai-Chi S structures of solid aluminum as the body, and was reprocess Anodes treatment for unmatched beauty and quality with aluminum gunmetal finishing. Designed with tilt dynamic from top to bottom, Tai-Chi S balances with air convection and direct blown toward the heat source for fast heat exhaust, avoid system crash due to overheat. Tai-Chi S ergonomic and elevation design brings visual comfort; reduce eye-strain, and reducing typing discomfort.
Not only Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler is in petite size, it also comes with a free, convenient travelling pouch, letting user carry it along with wherever Notebook may goes. Thermaltake Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler delivers ultimate cooling solution and peace of mind for its user.
Check here for more news info about Thermaltake Tai-Chi S:
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Disney developing 'Rocketeer' sequel
- Free multiplayer modes coming to Doom tomorrrow, Deathmatch later on
- EA's Origin client is getting a new look, currently in beta
- Unlock new career paths with an in-demand tech certification
- Nintendo successfully patents external console upgrade box
- Antec GX505 Window SC Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- PW-IE20AH51T0 compatible with PC-G70 ?
- D-Link DIR-879 EXO AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- Asrock z77 Extreme 6 Ram Overclocking Stuck at 2000mhz
- MDD BP5e 480GB M.2 SATA III SSD Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio