0dBA Notebook Cooler -Thermaltake Tai-Chi S
Consumers' all time favor, Tai-Chi Notebook Cooler, from Thermaltake Technology, is yet joining a new force.
Tai-Chi S, latest passive notebook cooler invention from Thermaltake, was designed base on the concept of chimney effect (Tunnel Effect). Through the hollow aluminum extrusion tunnels, the cold air is guided inward. Relatively, the hot air exhausts through the holes on top of Tai-Chi S, effectively dissipate heat without the usage of fan.
Tai-Chi S structures of solid aluminum as the body, and was reprocess Anodes treatment for unmatched beauty and quality with aluminum gunmetal finishing. Designed with tilt dynamic from top to bottom, Tai-Chi S balances with air convection and direct blown toward the heat source for fast heat exhaust, avoid system crash due to overheat. Tai-Chi S ergonomic and elevation design brings visual comfort; reduce eye-strain, and reducing typing discomfort.
Not only Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler is in petite size, it also comes with a free, convenient travelling pouch, letting user carry it along with wherever Notebook may goes. Thermaltake Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler delivers ultimate cooling solution and peace of mind for its user.
Check here for more news info about Thermaltake Tai-Chi S:
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Sony announces it has sold over 20 million PlayStation 4 consoles
- Valve announces Steam Link, to extend Steam anywhere in your house
- 'Independence Day 2' casts Jeff Goldblum and Liam Hemsworth
- AT&T wants connected homes and vehicles to better communicate
- Unity 5 announced, will be royalty free as a 'Personal Edition'
- Fatality fm2a88x + killer?
- IOMMU support on AMD Motherboards
- iPad Charge Problem
- VisionTek DataVault 3S Interlocking Stackable Storage Case Review
- Backup /Restore for W7 - exit strategy for WHS 2011
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams