0dBA Notebook Cooler -Thermaltake Tai-Chi S
Consumers' all time favor, Tai-Chi Notebook Cooler, from Thermaltake Technology, is yet joining a new force.
Tai-Chi S, latest passive notebook cooler invention from Thermaltake, was designed base on the concept of chimney effect (Tunnel Effect). Through the hollow aluminum extrusion tunnels, the cold air is guided inward. Relatively, the hot air exhausts through the holes on top of Tai-Chi S, effectively dissipate heat without the usage of fan.
Tai-Chi S structures of solid aluminum as the body, and was reprocess Anodes treatment for unmatched beauty and quality with aluminum gunmetal finishing. Designed with tilt dynamic from top to bottom, Tai-Chi S balances with air convection and direct blown toward the heat source for fast heat exhaust, avoid system crash due to overheat. Tai-Chi S ergonomic and elevation design brings visual comfort; reduce eye-strain, and reducing typing discomfort.
Not only Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler is in petite size, it also comes with a free, convenient travelling pouch, letting user carry it along with wherever Notebook may goes. Thermaltake Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler delivers ultimate cooling solution and peace of mind for its user.
Check here for more news info about Thermaltake Tai-Chi S:
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Oceanhorn hit record sales, teases Switch development
- New Plants Vs Zombies: Heroes launches on iOS & Android
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- GA-PH67A-UD3-B3 Resume fail after suspend with Linux
- h61m-dgs gigabyte not see DDR_A1
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system