0dBA Notebook Cooler -Thermaltake Tai-Chi S
Consumers' all time favor, Tai-Chi Notebook Cooler, from Thermaltake Technology, is yet joining a new force.
Tai-Chi S, latest passive notebook cooler invention from Thermaltake, was designed base on the concept of chimney effect (Tunnel Effect). Through the hollow aluminum extrusion tunnels, the cold air is guided inward. Relatively, the hot air exhausts through the holes on top of Tai-Chi S, effectively dissipate heat without the usage of fan.
Tai-Chi S structures of solid aluminum as the body, and was reprocess Anodes treatment for unmatched beauty and quality with aluminum gunmetal finishing. Designed with tilt dynamic from top to bottom, Tai-Chi S balances with air convection and direct blown toward the heat source for fast heat exhaust, avoid system crash due to overheat. Tai-Chi S ergonomic and elevation design brings visual comfort; reduce eye-strain, and reducing typing discomfort.
Not only Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler is in petite size, it also comes with a free, convenient travelling pouch, letting user carry it along with wherever Notebook may goes. Thermaltake Tai-Chi S Notebook Cooler delivers ultimate cooling solution and peace of mind for its user.
Check here for more news info about Thermaltake Tai-Chi S:
Thermaltake Incorporation, based in Taipei, Taiwan is the global leader Thermal Solution and Thermal Management for PC & Industrial Market. Its engineering staffs master in Airflow Analysis, Material Conductivity and Heat Dissipation Efficiency. Thermaltake offers a wide range of products and services, providing effective and cost-conscious cooling devices. The Company has more than 1,000 employees worldwide supporting customers from its headquarters in Taipei, Taiwan, as well as from offices in China, Europe and United States Continent.
Latest News Posts
- Storage is no sweat for the Transcend StoreJet 8TB USB 3.0 drive
- XIGMATEK pushes its a bright red power supply to market, the S550
- Ubisoft learns from Watch Dogs, shows games on 'target machines' at E3
- AMD financials continue to decline, even with the launch of Fury X
- Sony rumored to unveil its new Xperia Z5 smartphone in September
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- C2750D4I: EFI firmware bug?
- ASRock X99 OC Formula/3.1 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Custom Bios (ASRock X99 Extreme6 3.1 ?
- Samsung 850 EVO and 850 PRO 2TB SSDs Review
- GELID Announces Polar 1U Low-profile CPU Cooler for Intel LGA115x
- Transcend Announces StoreJet 35T3 8TB USB 3.0 External HDD
- Samsung Electronics Leads Consumers into the New Era of Multi-Terabyte SSDs with Launch of 2-TB 850 PRO and 850 EVO
- AMD and Dell Support Bioinformatics Studies at University of Warsaw in Poland
- IBM, NVIDIA and Mellanox Launch Design Center for Big Data and HPC