Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products today introduces their new lineup of Quad-Channel Division 4 DDR3 memory solutions specifically engineered for future quad-channel memory based platforms.
For hardware enthusiasts, content developers, and high-end gamers looking for ultimate performance, the Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Division 4 kits are designed for extreme overclocking and feature a custom copper and all aluminum heat shield to provide the best thermal protection available.
Performance users and budget gamers will get superior price-per-performance in the Gamer 2 Division 4 kits. With unrivaled build quality and low-profile extruded aluminum heat-spreaders for enhanced thermal protection, the Patriot Memory Gamer 2 Division 4 kits deliver superior performance and stability.
"Building on Patriot Memory's award winning Viper Xtreme and Gamer 2 brands, these quad- channel kits will feature the same aggressive cooling solutions, build quality, and extreme performance that have made them a popular choice for enthusiast and performance users," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's VP of Engineering.
- Speeds of up to 1866 MHz (Viper Xtreme Division 4) and 1600 MHz (Gamer 2 Division 4)
- Heat shields designed to deliver maximum thermal protection
- Lifetime Warranty
Latest News Posts
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Unity announces SteamVR support, now works on the HTC Vive
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance