Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage and enthusiast computer products today introduces their new lineup of Quad-Channel Division 4 DDR3 memory solutions specifically engineered for future quad-channel memory based platforms.
For hardware enthusiasts, content developers, and high-end gamers looking for ultimate performance, the Patriot Memory Viper Xtreme Division 4 kits are designed for extreme overclocking and feature a custom copper and all aluminum heat shield to provide the best thermal protection available.
Performance users and budget gamers will get superior price-per-performance in the Gamer 2 Division 4 kits. With unrivaled build quality and low-profile extruded aluminum heat-spreaders for enhanced thermal protection, the Patriot Memory Gamer 2 Division 4 kits deliver superior performance and stability.
"Building on Patriot Memory's award winning Viper Xtreme and Gamer 2 brands, these quad- channel kits will feature the same aggressive cooling solutions, build quality, and extreme performance that have made them a popular choice for enthusiast and performance users," says Les Henry, Patriot Memory's VP of Engineering.
- Speeds of up to 1866 MHz (Viper Xtreme Division 4) and 1600 MHz (Gamer 2 Division 4)
- Heat shields designed to deliver maximum thermal protection
- Lifetime Warranty
Latest News Posts
- Sharp pulls out of the TV business in the US after financial problems
- Chinese Galaxy S6 owners can remove Samsung's bloatware
- Modders tease prototype Iron Man mod for Grand Theft Auto V
- Microsoft will have HoloLens ready for developers within a year
- Ghost Recon: Wildlands receives hands-on gameplay, co-op videos
- I'm baaaaack
- B85-DGS Bios update
- Ant-Man (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Asrock Z77 Extreme4 second pci-express problem
- Z77 motherboards missing Windows 10 drivers?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis