Quad-Channel Memory Kits Offer Extreme Bandwidth
Englewood, CO, November 14th, 2011 - Mushkin (www.mushkin.com), the world's most elite computer component brand, announces the availability of memory kits primed for Intel's exciting new LGA2011 platform. The Sandy Bridge-E processor series is the latest version of the company's vaunted Core¬ô microarchitecture and offers enormous performance advantages over previous-generation processors.
Mushkin's new line of quad-channel kits fuel the new Intel Core i7 3000 processor series with unprecedented levels of memory bandwidth so games, benchmarks, and multimedia editing tasks perform at their best. With speeds up to DDR3-2133 and low latencies, this is Mushkin's most comprehensive line of products for a new platform ever.
"We have been eagerly developing and qualifying new kits for Intel's LGA2011 platform. Our goal was to create products which truly take advantage of the new platform's advantages, with a definite eye toward gamers and the enthusiast community." - Brian Flood, Mushkin, Inc. director of product development.
993659 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-12800 9-9-9-24 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
994013 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-12800 7-8-7-24 1.5V Redline Quad Pack
994012 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
994039 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-14900 9-10-9-27 1.5V Redline Quad Pack
994040 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline Quad Pack
994041 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-17000 9-11-10-28 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
994042 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-17000 10-11-10-28 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
993999 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-8-7-24 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
994000 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-8-7-24 1.65V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
993981 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
993982 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
994010 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6V Blackline Quad Pack
993988 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3L-12800 9-9-9-24 1.35V Blackline Quad Pack
993995 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 9-9-9-24 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
994007 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-14900 9-10-9-27 1.5V Redline Quad Pack
994008 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-14900 9-10-9-27 1.5V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
933990 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline Quad Pack
993991 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline Ridgeback Quad Pack
993996 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-17000 9-11-10-28 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
993997 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-17000 9-11-10-28 1.65V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
994015 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-17000 10-11-10-28 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
Mushkin's new quad-channel products are immediately available at the mushkin.com website and authorized resellers and distributors.
Learn even more about Mushkin plans and products at our Facebook¬ô Fan Page located at:
as well as our YouTube page¬ô at:
About Mushkin, Inc.
Founded in 1994, Mushkin is best known for producing "Enhanced" memory modules. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make Mushkin products the best in the industry.
Mushkin products include a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks - we offer something for everyone - from the business user to gamers. Our enhanced memory products are available in several performance categories from standard to extreme, with our REDLINE¬ô series in a class of its own. Mushkin Flash Memory products (SSDs and USB Flash) have gained worldwide press recognition and a sizeable user base, recognized the world over as superior products.
With customers including everyone from Apple Computer and NASA to gamers and IT professionals, Mushkin knows what is important to customers - enhanced performance with uncompromised quality. With Mushkin, you Get more from your computer.¬ô
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League gets a new map and a DLC car
- Battlefield 1 dev said shovel digging might come back
- South Korea is getting an online version of Titanfall
- Artificial intelligence creates a (bad) Christmas song
- MacBook Pro GPU issues caused by software, not AMD
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ASRock 990fx extreme4 & Fast- Ultra Fast Boot Issues
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset