Quad-Channel Memory Kits Offer Extreme Bandwidth
Englewood, CO, November 14th, 2011 - Mushkin (www.mushkin.com), the world's most elite computer component brand, announces the availability of memory kits primed for Intel's exciting new LGA2011 platform. The Sandy Bridge-E processor series is the latest version of the company's vaunted Core¬ô microarchitecture and offers enormous performance advantages over previous-generation processors.
Mushkin's new line of quad-channel kits fuel the new Intel Core i7 3000 processor series with unprecedented levels of memory bandwidth so games, benchmarks, and multimedia editing tasks perform at their best. With speeds up to DDR3-2133 and low latencies, this is Mushkin's most comprehensive line of products for a new platform ever.
"We have been eagerly developing and qualifying new kits for Intel's LGA2011 platform. Our goal was to create products which truly take advantage of the new platform's advantages, with a definite eye toward gamers and the enthusiast community." - Brian Flood, Mushkin, Inc. director of product development.
993659 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-12800 9-9-9-24 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
994013 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-12800 7-8-7-24 1.5V Redline Quad Pack
994012 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
994039 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-14900 9-10-9-27 1.5V Redline Quad Pack
994040 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline Quad Pack
994041 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-17000 9-11-10-28 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
994042 - 8GB (4x2GB) PC3-17000 10-11-10-28 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
993999 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-8-7-24 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
994000 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-8-7-24 1.65V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
993981 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
993982 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 7-9-8-24 1.65V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
994010 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 8-8-8-24 1.6V Blackline Quad Pack
993988 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3L-12800 9-9-9-24 1.35V Blackline Quad Pack
993995 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-12800 9-9-9-24 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
994007 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-14900 9-10-9-27 1.5V Redline Quad Pack
994008 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-14900 9-10-9-27 1.5V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
933990 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline Quad Pack
993991 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-16000 9-11-9-27 1.65V Blackline Ridgeback Quad Pack
993996 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-17000 9-11-10-28 1.65V Redline Quad Pack
993997 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-17000 9-11-10-28 1.65V Redline Ridgeback Quad Pack
994015 - 16GB (4x4GB) PC3-17000 10-11-10-28 1.5V Blackline Quad Pack
Mushkin's new quad-channel products are immediately available at the mushkin.com website and authorized resellers and distributors.
Learn even more about Mushkin plans and products at our Facebook¬ô Fan Page located at:
as well as our YouTube page¬ô at:
About Mushkin, Inc.
Founded in 1994, Mushkin is best known for producing "Enhanced" memory modules. Exceptional quality, enhanced performance and unparalleled customer support are what make Mushkin products the best in the industry.
Mushkin products include a complete selection of memory upgrades for desktops, servers and notebooks - we offer something for everyone - from the business user to gamers. Our enhanced memory products are available in several performance categories from standard to extreme, with our REDLINE¬ô series in a class of its own. Mushkin Flash Memory products (SSDs and USB Flash) have gained worldwide press recognition and a sizeable user base, recognized the world over as superior products.
With customers including everyone from Apple Computer and NASA to gamers and IT professionals, Mushkin knows what is important to customers - enhanced performance with uncompromised quality. With Mushkin, you Get more from your computer.¬ô
Latest News Posts
- Enter our 'Ghost in the Shell' Blu-ray giveaway
- Snap's Spectacles are now available on Amazon
- Xbox worth $9 billion, 53 million Xbox LIVE users
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4