Memory is one of the necessary components with the PC. To enhance the look of these, most high performance modules are covered by fancy heatspreaders. Avexir takes things a step further by adding blue, pulsating LEDs to the mix on their Core Series memory.
As a customer-oriented brand, Avexir Technologies Corporation always tries to listen to the wishes of the growing fan base, taking their suggestions seriously. From the affordable Budget to the Standard Series, along to the high-end offerings like the Blitz family for the enthusiast gamer, Avexir aims to deliver a diverse line-up for ever customer.
The new Core Series already managed to turn heads at the last Computex in Taipei. With the blue LEDs, the memory presents a refreshing change in the way we view these in a system, aiming to awe and inspire case-modders, price conscious hardware enthusiast as well as overclockers.
The black heatspreaders of the Core series bring out the best in the blue LEDs, which has been placed directly unto the PCB of the memory. To really bring out the best in the visuals, the heatspreader is shaped in such a way to light up the company logo at the top, adding a further visual element to the system. On top of that, Avexir has chosen to use black PCB, further adding the great look and feel of the Core Series modules.
At first the Avexir Core Series will be available in four variants exclusively at Caseking: at speeds of 1333 and 1600 MHz with either 2 or 4 GB as separate modules or in dual and triple-channel kits, resulting in up to 8 or 12 GB capacities for such configurations.
The Avexir Core Series memory is available immediately, starting at 27.90 Euro exclusively at http://www.caseking.de.
Latest News Posts
- Get Trained (and Certified) in Cloud Computing for $39
- Take to the campaign trail with The Political Machine 2016
- Rise of the Tomb Raider's latest patch improves HBAO+, and more
- Twitter has shut down over 125,000 accounts for promoting terrorism
- Google AI, Go champ match will be broadcast live on YouTube in March
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ASrock z170 extreme 7+ Post code 00
- Apacer Panther DDR4-2666 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance