Thecus® Digital Era Has Arrived with Supreme N7700 NAS Sensation
12/16/2008- Already with an enviable and complete portfolio of network attached storage (NAS) products, Thecus® has once again impressed IT community with the latest enterprise level storage platform, Thecus® N7700. This robust devise not only provides huge storage capacity, but also reliable data protection with RAID mechanism, thus giving MIS professionals absolute peace of mind. In addition, Thecus® technical team has designed a plethora of superior attributes which truly fit into enterprise network environment perfectly.
Thecus® N7700 has the following state-of-the-art-applications:
Thecus® N7700 is thoroughly engineered with users' convenience in mind. Performance, security, power-saving and versatility all-in-one, Thecus® N7700 is perfect fit for both advanced users and enterprise environment.
Thecus® Technology Corp. specializes in IP Storage Server solutions, including Network Attached Storage (NAS) , DAS, External Storage, and Wireless Media NAS (Bank ) products. The company was established in 2003 with the mission to make technology as transparent and easy-to-use as possible, and to make products that are not only the best on the market, but are accessible to experts and novices alike. With a best-in-class R&D team highly experienced in storage hardware and Linux software and with a keen customer focus, Thecus® stays close to the market to develop high-quality products to fulfill the storage Server needs of today's world.
For more information, please visit http://www.thecus.com.
Latest News Posts
- Korean researchers create wearable thermoelectric generator tech
- Konami confirms Kojima's Silent Hills video game has been terminated
- Scientists: 75 percent of very hot days due to global warming
- Restricted 'Ted 2' red band trailer brings the laughs
- AOL CEO: AOL-Yahoo merger just a 'dead notion' at this point
- Strontium Nitro Plus 64GB OTG Pen Drive for Android Review
- ASUS RS520-E8-RS8 Barebones Server Review
- Bios f7 z97-ud5h-bk
- Spam report
- Gigabyte EP45-DS3P + Xeon 5450 overclock help please
- Eurocom Launches 13.3-inch M4 Ultraportable
- Cryorig Announces the H5 Ultimate CPU Cooler
- PNY Announces the HP x755w USB 3.0 Flash Drive
- GeIL Announces Super Luce DDR4 Enthusiast Memory Series
- X2 Introduces the ISOLATIC Chassis