Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer presents two king-level motherboards to join ECS Black Series as the best gaming station of next generation based on Intel X79 chipset supporting LGA2011 Sandy Bridge-E processors-X79R-AX Black Extreme and X79R-AX Black Deluxe.
ECS Black X79 Series unleashes the extreme power of Intel Sandy Bridge-E processors and breaks the limitation of your desktop computer to a height you could never dream of. ECS Black X79 Series is equipped with four PCIe Gen 3 x16 slots for 4-way GPUs supporting NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX graphics cards to construct an invincible gaming station. Also, ECS Black X79 Series supports quad-channel memory up to 64GB providing off-the-chart task processing speeds; the memory frequency support could also overclock to 2500MHz which is over 87% more than the traditional 1333MHz memory frequency.
ECS Black X79 Series maintains the elegant black/white design with high quality all solid capacitors, DriverMosfet, up to 14-phase power to ensure the power stability and safety of your computer. ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme also adopts exclusively QoolTechTM IV which indicates heat sink temperatures by changing color to smartly prevent your computer from over-heating; meanwhile, ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme has one more label indicating the exact graduation of temperature over the PCH heat sink.
Besides designing under Intel X79 chipset specification, ECS has equipped with additional IC controllers to support more friendly functions. ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme has: Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s, up to 12 SATA (8 x 6Gb/s + 4 x 3Gb/s) ports and Dual Gigabit LAN enhancing your computer with stronger Internet connectivity functions and the expansion ability to build up a dream multi-task computer station.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines