Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer presents two king-level motherboards to join ECS Black Series as the best gaming station of next generation based on Intel X79 chipset supporting LGA2011 Sandy Bridge-E processors-X79R-AX Black Extreme and X79R-AX Black Deluxe.
ECS Black X79 Series unleashes the extreme power of Intel Sandy Bridge-E processors and breaks the limitation of your desktop computer to a height you could never dream of. ECS Black X79 Series is equipped with four PCIe Gen 3 x16 slots for 4-way GPUs supporting NVIDIA SLI and AMD CrossFireX graphics cards to construct an invincible gaming station. Also, ECS Black X79 Series supports quad-channel memory up to 64GB providing off-the-chart task processing speeds; the memory frequency support could also overclock to 2500MHz which is over 87% more than the traditional 1333MHz memory frequency.
ECS Black X79 Series maintains the elegant black/white design with high quality all solid capacitors, DriverMosfet, up to 14-phase power to ensure the power stability and safety of your computer. ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme also adopts exclusively QoolTechTM IV which indicates heat sink temperatures by changing color to smartly prevent your computer from over-heating; meanwhile, ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme has one more label indicating the exact graduation of temperature over the PCH heat sink.
Besides designing under Intel X79 chipset specification, ECS has equipped with additional IC controllers to support more friendly functions. ECS X79R-AX Black Extreme has: Wireless LAN, Bluetooth, 2 x eSATA 6Gb/s, up to 12 SATA (8 x 6Gb/s + 4 x 3Gb/s) ports and Dual Gigabit LAN enhancing your computer with stronger Internet connectivity functions and the expansion ability to build up a dream multi-task computer station.
Latest News Posts
- GameStop: Gamers won't have as many console bundles in 2015
- North Korea denies hacking South Korean nuclear power company
- 3D Robotics releases DroneKit open source API for app development
- UNICEF launches Kid Power campaign utilizing wearables
- US government wasting plenty of money on drones, with little oversight
- Z68 bios update to 2.2 no win boot.. where is old bios (1.40)
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi