Extreme Performance Quad-Channel Memory kits certified exclusively for Intel X79 platform.
The world's fastest 64GB kit: DDR3 2,133MHz 64GB(8GBx8) 1.5V XMP 1.3
The world's fastest 32GB kit: DDR3 2,400MHz 32GB(8GBx4) 1.65V XMP 1.3
The world's fastest 16GB kit: DDR3 2,500MHz 16GB(4GBx4) 1.65V XMP 1.3
Taipei-Taiwan, 14st November 2011. G.Skill has announced the development of its brand new RipjawsZ series quad-channel memory modules, designed specifically for Intel LGA2011 Sandy Bridge-E processors and X79 systems.
A World First in Super-Sized & Super-Speed
The new RipjawsZ builds on a history of Ripjaws world first performance boundaries and award-winning quality, by including extreme performance kits such as, DDR3 2,500MHz 16GB (4GBx4) 1.65V kit, and super size kits including DDR3 64GB (8GBx8) 2133MHz at only 1.5V, and the fastest ever 8GB DIMMs in the DDR3 2,400MHz 32GB(8GBx4) kit. The following screens show two RipjawsZ 2,400MHz 32GB(8GBx4) kits running together at 2400MHz 64GB and booting at breath-taking 2600MHz 64GB with ASUS Rampage IV Extreme motherboard.
XMP 1.3 Ready
Working closely with Intel and leading motherboard manufacturers, all high-end RipjawsZ memory kits (1866MHz and above) come with the latest Intel XMP 1.3 standard developed for the X79 platform. It provides PC enthusiasts an entirely trouble free overclocking experience to boost their X79 systems to extreme levels of performance, while retaining system stability.
Hand-tested in real-world PC setups
The G.Skill engineering team has closely worked with leading motherboard manufacturers, to qualify compatibility and performance reliability under these extreme conditions. It continues to strive to develop the best quad channel memory kits for Intel X79 platforms. All RipjawsZ memory kits are hand tested in a range of X79 motherboards according to G.Skill's rigorous qualification procedure to ensure the maximum quality product.
The following is a specifications list for G.Skill RipjawsZ family. Specifications are subject to change without notice. For further details please check the G.Skill website at http://www.gskill.com.
All G.Skill memory products come with a lifetime warranty and the G.Skill technical team is always ready to provide consumers with complete technical support via online forums, telephone and email.
Established in 1989 by computer hardware enthusiasts, G.Skill is a leading memory & Solid State Drive manufacturer based in Taipei, Taiwan. The company's top priority is quality. All of the products undergo a series of the most rigorous tests and strict quality control processes. In addition to a committed, qualified IC testing house to examine the products, all G.Skill products are 100% tested to ensure the highest yield, reliability and quality.
Latest News Posts
- New leak confirms Samsung's Galaxy Note 8 design
- SAPPHIRE announces 'Mining Edition' Radeon RX cards
- Huawei Honor 9 is now available in Europe
- Vivo first with fingerprint sensor under mobile display
- AMD Vega-based Radeon Pro WX 9100 spotted with 16GB HBM2
- BIOSTAR X370GTN Gaming Motherboard Review
- Intel Optane in RAID 0 - World's Fastest System Disk
- GIGABYTE Z270X-Designare Motherboard Review
- Intel SSD 5 545s 512GB SATA III SSD Review
- Logitech Circle 2 will be compatible with Amazon Echo Show
- Synology introduces DiskStation DS1517 and DS1817
- Deep Silver and 4A Games are proud to announce Metro Exodus
- Microsoft premieres Xbox One X, world's most powerful console
- Phison gears up for mobile phone market with PS8226 3D NAND eMMC 5.1 controller