Faster, Larger Capacity, Native USB 3.0 flash drive
San Jose, California - November 11, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the USB 3.0 Express ST4, a USB 3.0 flash drive with 4 channels of flash and impressive performance.
Super Talent is known for providing the fastest USB 3.0 flash drives available today. Many of our record holding designs are based on SSD controllers which offer extreme performance but at a substantial cost. Unlike SSD based flash drives that must be converted to USB using an additional bridge chip, native USB 3.0 drives use a single controller enabling designs to be smaller and less expensive.
Native USB 3.0 solutions are becoming more prevalent in the market and the Express ST4 marks our first native controlled 4-channel USB 3.0 product. With 4 channels of flash, the Express ST4 enables higher speeds, larger capacity points and of course more performance than its two channel counterparts.
Available in capacities of up to 64GB, the ST4 is a very important part of our USB 3.0 line up; it bridges the gap between our value line USB 3.0 offerings and our SSD based designs.
The ST4 is currently in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
See a Video Benchmark of this product here
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies.With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal-s Patent Scorecard for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Simplify World Travel With the Twist Plus+ World Charging Station
- Deus Ex: Mankind Divided's pre-order scheme could change everything
- Ocarina of Time gets an enchanting Unreal Engine 4 makeover
- ASUS unveils the new Poseidon Platinum GTX 980 Ti video card
- Sony unveils the Xperia Z5 Premium, the world's first 4K smartphone
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- asrock x99 extreme 4 extra pins
- GIGABYTE Z170X-UD5 (Intel Z170) Motherboard Review
- ACPI wakeup/shutdown no longer works after UEFI flash.
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015