Faster, Larger Capacity, Native USB 3.0 flash drive
San Jose, California - November 11, 2011 - Super Talent Technology, a leading manufacturer of Flash storage solutions and DRAM memory modules, today announced the USB 3.0 Express ST4, a USB 3.0 flash drive with 4 channels of flash and impressive performance.
Super Talent is known for providing the fastest USB 3.0 flash drives available today. Many of our record holding designs are based on SSD controllers which offer extreme performance but at a substantial cost. Unlike SSD based flash drives that must be converted to USB using an additional bridge chip, native USB 3.0 drives use a single controller enabling designs to be smaller and less expensive.
Native USB 3.0 solutions are becoming more prevalent in the market and the Express ST4 marks our first native controlled 4-channel USB 3.0 product. With 4 channels of flash, the Express ST4 enables higher speeds, larger capacity points and of course more performance than its two channel counterparts.
Available in capacities of up to 64GB, the ST4 is a very important part of our USB 3.0 line up; it bridges the gap between our value line USB 3.0 offerings and our SSD based designs.
The ST4 is currently in stock and ready for immediate delivery.
See a Video Benchmark of this product here
About Super Talent Technology
Super Talent Technology Corporation based in San Jose, California, designs and manufactures a full range of DDR, DDR2, and DDR3 memory modules and Flash based storage devices for computers and consumer electronics. An ISO 9001 certified company, Super Talent utilizes its state-of-the-art factories and leading-edge components to produce award winning products with outstanding reliability. Super Talent is an active member of the JEDEC and ONFI standards bodies.With over 250 patents, the company was ranked 38th in the 2009 Wall Street Journal-s Patent Scorecard for the IT industry.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung profits expected to fall short, even with Galaxy S6 release
- No Man's Sky shown off in a new 18-minute gameplay video
- F1 2015 gameplay captured on PC at 1080p 60FPS
- Save 58% on a Lifetime Subscription to Penzu Pro Digital Journal
- Realtek has produced a new onboard LAN chip aimed at gamers
- CM Storm Sirus-C Professional 2.2 Gaming Headset Review
- Z77 Extreme 4 USB dead?
- Gigabyty strange start-up behavior, please help! (video inside)
- Thecus N5810 Pro SMB NAS Review
- ICY DOCK Black Vortex MB174U3S-4SB USB 3.0 Storage Enclosure Review
- MSI releases the ultimate gaming motherboard, X99A GODLIKE GAMING. MYSTIC LIGHT RGB LEDs, Audio Boost 3 PRO and Killer DoubleShot-X3 PRO ensure a gameplay experience out of this world.
- SilverStone Case Storage Series CS01 and CS01-HS
- AMD Updates Second Quarter Outlook
- PNY Announces DUO-Link Flash Drive with iOS Support
- NVIDIA Doubles Performance for Deep Learning Training