In All Systems, SMARTS are of the Essence
Taipei, Taiwan £November 11, 2011£Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand with expertise in PC power and thermal solutions, carrying the corporate vision of ¡°building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle¡± and continues to drive toward the corporate mission of ¡°delivering the perfect user experience¡± for all users. This November, is presenting the essence of mainstream systems ¨C the SMART Series PSU, a value series of power supply units (PSU) that incorporated various PSU high-tech components, leading technology and Eco-friendly credentials, ranged between 430w and 750w with the choice of modular and none-modular that will accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
Modular SMART Series ¨C 450W / 550W / 650W
Thermaltake modular SMART Series offers three set of wattages to choose it from. All three of PSU are built with a robust and dedicated single 12V rail, industrial-grade protection circuit, high quality of Japanese made capacitor, and active PFC which guaranteed to deliver continuous output at 40¡æ operating environment with superb performance and reliability. Moreover, the 140mm ultra-quiet cooling fans with intelligent RPM control and low-profile flat modular cables that not only increased the airflow but also allow for effortless cable routing. On top of all that, the new SMART modular Series is 80 Plus Bronze certified, offers up to 88% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions and promise lowest power losses.
None-Modular SMART Series ¨C 430W / 530W / 630W / 730W
The none-modular SMART Series has integrated the double-forward switching circuitry with 80 Plus certified, offers up to 86% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions and promise lowest power losses and high reliability, universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage, and ultra-silent operation with intelligent 12cm cooling fan speed control. All four of PSU are built with a robust and dedicated single 12V rail, industrial-grade protection circuit, and active PFC which guaranteed to deliver continuous output at 40¡æ operating environment with superb performance and reliability. The none-modular SMART Series offers pretty much the same high-tech components as the modular SMART Series with just a few minor differences.
The new Thermaltake SMART Series is not only a series of PSU built with smart components to support all types NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards but it also offers mainstream systems with a stable and reliable environment and bargain hunters with value and integrity at the same time.
SMART Series ¨C Modular
SMART Series ¨C None-Modular
Latest News Posts
- TSMC aiming for 10nm production next year, followed by 7nm in 2017
- Star Wars: Battlefront won't use Battlelog, has offline singleplayer
- Rockstar fixes login problems with the first patch for GTA V
- Sony Xperia Z4 teased thanks to WikiLeaks' dump of internal Sony docs
- Tesla's gigafactory is coming together, thanks to satellite images
- MB doesn't see M.2 PCI-E SSD
- Advice for Asrock N68C-GS4FX
- AsRock H67M-ITX PCIe port not working
- B85M-ITX cannot boot with usb hard drive attached
- Strontium Nitro iDrive 64GB iOS Flash Drive Review
- OWC Viper Pro Thunderbolt External SSD Premieres at NAB 2015
- HP Introduces WS Storage Advancement, Mobile WS and Professional Displays
- NEC Introduces Two New AccuSync LED-backlit Monitors
- BIOSTAR Releases the H81MDC-LSP Motherboard
- HGST Ships NVM Express Compliant Solid-State Drives