In All Systems, SMARTS are of the Essence
Taipei, Taiwan £November 11, 2011£Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand with expertise in PC power and thermal solutions, carrying the corporate vision of ¡°building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle¡± and continues to drive toward the corporate mission of ¡°delivering the perfect user experience¡± for all users. This November, is presenting the essence of mainstream systems ¨C the SMART Series PSU, a value series of power supply units (PSU) that incorporated various PSU high-tech components, leading technology and Eco-friendly credentials, ranged between 430w and 750w with the choice of modular and none-modular that will accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
Modular SMART Series ¨C 450W / 550W / 650W
Thermaltake modular SMART Series offers three set of wattages to choose it from. All three of PSU are built with a robust and dedicated single 12V rail, industrial-grade protection circuit, high quality of Japanese made capacitor, and active PFC which guaranteed to deliver continuous output at 40¡æ operating environment with superb performance and reliability. Moreover, the 140mm ultra-quiet cooling fans with intelligent RPM control and low-profile flat modular cables that not only increased the airflow but also allow for effortless cable routing. On top of all that, the new SMART modular Series is 80 Plus Bronze certified, offers up to 88% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions and promise lowest power losses.
None-Modular SMART Series ¨C 430W / 530W / 630W / 730W
The none-modular SMART Series has integrated the double-forward switching circuitry with 80 Plus certified, offers up to 86% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions and promise lowest power losses and high reliability, universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage, and ultra-silent operation with intelligent 12cm cooling fan speed control. All four of PSU are built with a robust and dedicated single 12V rail, industrial-grade protection circuit, and active PFC which guaranteed to deliver continuous output at 40¡æ operating environment with superb performance and reliability. The none-modular SMART Series offers pretty much the same high-tech components as the modular SMART Series with just a few minor differences.
The new Thermaltake SMART Series is not only a series of PSU built with smart components to support all types NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards but it also offers mainstream systems with a stable and reliable environment and bargain hunters with value and integrity at the same time.
SMART Series ¨C Modular
SMART Series ¨C None-Modular
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- PC crashing after GA X97M D3H 7c Bios
- 775i65G asus mb sata issues
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition