In All Systems, SMARTS are of the Essence
Taipei, Taiwan £November 11, 2011£Thermaltake, being the industry pioneer brand with expertise in PC power and thermal solutions, carrying the corporate vision of ¡°building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology, and lifestyle¡± and continues to drive toward the corporate mission of ¡°delivering the perfect user experience¡± for all users. This November, is presenting the essence of mainstream systems ¨C the SMART Series PSU, a value series of power supply units (PSU) that incorporated various PSU high-tech components, leading technology and Eco-friendly credentials, ranged between 430w and 750w with the choice of modular and none-modular that will accommodate any mainstream build under any circumstance.
Modular SMART Series ¨C 450W / 550W / 650W
Thermaltake modular SMART Series offers three set of wattages to choose it from. All three of PSU are built with a robust and dedicated single 12V rail, industrial-grade protection circuit, high quality of Japanese made capacitor, and active PFC which guaranteed to deliver continuous output at 40¡æ operating environment with superb performance and reliability. Moreover, the 140mm ultra-quiet cooling fans with intelligent RPM control and low-profile flat modular cables that not only increased the airflow but also allow for effortless cable routing. On top of all that, the new SMART modular Series is 80 Plus Bronze certified, offers up to 88% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions and promise lowest power losses.
None-Modular SMART Series ¨C 430W / 530W / 630W / 730W
The none-modular SMART Series has integrated the double-forward switching circuitry with 80 Plus certified, offers up to 86% efficiency at 20-100% load under real world load conditions and promise lowest power losses and high reliability, universal AC input 100V~240V automatically scans and detects the correct voltage, and ultra-silent operation with intelligent 12cm cooling fan speed control. All four of PSU are built with a robust and dedicated single 12V rail, industrial-grade protection circuit, and active PFC which guaranteed to deliver continuous output at 40¡æ operating environment with superb performance and reliability. The none-modular SMART Series offers pretty much the same high-tech components as the modular SMART Series with just a few minor differences.
The new Thermaltake SMART Series is not only a series of PSU built with smart components to support all types NVIDIA and AMD graphic cards but it also offers mainstream systems with a stable and reliable environment and bargain hunters with value and integrity at the same time.
SMART Series ¨C Modular
SMART Series ¨C None-Modular
Latest News Posts
- Dark Souls III has a beautifully dramatic opening cinematic
- Google might be planning on launching new VR headset later this year
- MSI launches GT72S G Tobii gaming laptop with eye-tracking, GTX 980M
- MIT chip promises to bring neural-networks to your mobile phone
- PSA: Going to see Deadpool on Friday? Stay for the post-credits scene
- TP-LINK Archer C2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Dual-Band Router Review
- [SSD compatibility question] GA-X58A-UD3R with Samsung EVO Pro SSD
- I am the new guy
- The Hateful Eight (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- SSD compatibility
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to IntelÃ'Â® Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance