Coolink today presented its first CPU cooler to support the upcoming Intel LGA2011 platform for Core i7-3000 series Sandy Bridge-E processors. Based on the award winning Corator DS, the new Corator DS - LGA2011 is equipped with the proven SWiF2 - 120P PWM high-performance fan as well as the latest edition of the SecuFirm 2 mounting system for LGA2011, featuring optimized mounting pressure for excellent cooling performance.
"The upcoming release of Intel's Core i7-3000 series Sandy Bridge-E processors will raise the computing performance for enthusiast and professional users alike, so they can look forward to an interesting platform. However, these high performance processors need an adequate cooling solution to unleash their full potential and the Corator DS is predestined for this task", explains Timothy Chu, Coolink CEO. "With the Corator DS - LGA2011, which is based on the successful and award-winning Corator DS, we are proud to offer an attractive Core i7-3000 cooling solution for customers who are looking for great performance at reasonable costs."
Coolink's exclusive GDT-technology gives the Corator DS - LGA2011 a large gapless all copper contact area to ensure superior heat transfer and even spreading of the thermal compound for excellent cooling performance with high-end processors, be it at stock clocks or in overclocked environments.
The new SecuFirm 2 mounting system for LGA2011 combines easy installation with outstanding reliability, topped of by optimized mounting pressure for excellent performance with Sandy Bridge-E processors.
Featuring wider fin spacing on the first of its two fin stacks, the Corator's asymmetrical dual stack design was fine-tuned for maximum airflow efficiency and quiet operation in combination with the supplied SWiF2 - 120P fan. Altogether, the Corator's 70 fins provide a surface area of more than 7500 cm² for optimal heat dissipation.
The included fan is part of Coolink's renowned and awarded SWiF2 series, featuring a high-performance hydro-dynamic bearing for outstanding durability and superb running smoothness as well as an innovative 11-blade impeller design that provides excellent airflow, especially at low fan speeds. Thanks to the support of PWM, the SWiF2 - 120P fan can be controlled by the mainboard according to the current CPU temperatures and thus remains whisper quiet at typical usage, unleashing its full power only when really needed.
The package is completed by a tube of Coolink's high-end Chillaramic thermal compound and full 5 years manufacturer's warranty, making the Corator DS - LGA2011 an ideal Core i7-3000 cooling solution for everyone looking for excellent performance at an attractive price point.
Pricing and Availability
The Corator DS - LGA2011 is available immediately at a suggested retail price of EUR 39.90/ USD 44.90.
Upgrade Path for Existing Owners of Corator DS
Customers who already own the original Corator DS have the possibility to use their cooler on the upcoming LGA2011 platform as well. The Noctua SecuFirm 2 NM-I2011 Kit includes all the parts necessary to install the Corator DS on LGA2011 mainboards and is available at selected resellers or can be request directly at Coolink.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- Nokia releases its Android-powered Nokia N1 tablet in Taiwan
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications