Resolves Compatibility Issue for S510 & S511 Models
Taipei, Taiwan - November 10 2011 - ADATA Technology today announced the release of the latest firmware update for the company's solid state drives equipped with SandForce 2200 series controllers. The new firmware version is 3.3.2, and it resolves certain BSOD issues identified by ADATA and SandForce.
Purchasers of the S510 and S511 solid state drives should go to:
and run the ADATA_FieldUpdater.exe file as Administrator. This upgrade installer is supported on Windows 7/Vista/XP, Fedora Core 12 64-bit, and Fedora Core 14 32-bit only. It is not supported in Mac OS. ADATA highly recommend customers who have experienced the BSOD issue update their firmware to 3.3.2.
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules, 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (iSuppli, April 2011), and a Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, memory cards, solid state drives and portable hard drives. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. The company's slogan of Love, Life, Dreams, embodies the ADATA brand and the role of innovative memory products in the human pursuit of universally cherished ideas. For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- those things begin
- across 1950
- claire Miner definitely a upper college student athlete at eastern si
- In that same review
- quite possibly humans perhaps get telltale signs that appear enormous
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines