High quality video for online communications, security, and fun
November 9, 2011, Taipei, Taiwan - Genius, a leading manufacturer of computer peripherals and consumer electronics, has launched a powerful new high definition webcam - FaceCam 3000 - in North America.
FaceCam 3000's powerful 3 million pixel sensor and accurate fixed focus lens provide sharp and colorful high definition video for applications including online communication, training, games, and recording video. It's perfect for adding video to Skype, MSN, Yahoo messenger and other popular instant messaging and Internet phone applications. The included headset and software makes this a complete package for free video calls over the Internet.
The 3 megapixel image sensor at the heart of the FaceCam 3000 supports 720P HD resolution (1280 x 720) video with a frame rate of up to 30 frames per second (FPS). FaceCam 3000 can record video at its full 3 megapixel resolution at 15 FPS.
Installation is quick and simple, as no driver is required for Windows 7, Mac, and most Linux systems. A cable is included to connect the camera to any free USB 2.0 port for fast data transfer. The versatile clip base fastens easily onto monitors, notebook PCs, and other surfaces, or supports the FaceCam 3000 in freestanding mode.
The package includes powerful applications CrazyTalk and Video Easy for real time video chat, desktop sharing and recording video to upload to YouTube or Facebook. FaceCam's software records video in WMV format and still images in JPG format.
A special feature of FaceCam 3000 is the Image Protection Mechanism (IPM), which stops hackers from getting unauthorized access to your webcam on Windows systems.
With its attractive pricing, great flexibility, and tough construction, Genius' FaceCam 3000 is certain to be popular with consumers, already available in the USA & Canada.
Product Highlights of Genius FaceCam 3000
Superior 3.0 million pixel sensor
Precise fixed focus lens makes images sharper
HD video 1280 x 720 (720P) at up to 30 FPS
Add video to Skype, MSN, Yahoo, AOL and similar apps
True Plug & Play, no driver required
USB 2.0 ensures stable, high-quality video
Snapshot button for instant snapshots
LED warns you when video is active
Versatile clip base attaches easily to monitors, notebook PCs, etc.
Includes a headset with microphone
Security feature prevents unauthorized outside access to your camera
More product information and photos are available at:
FaceCam 3000 webcam
Single ear headset
Software CD with:
CrazyTalk Cam Suite PRO
Magix Video Easy
Genius Button Manager
Multi-language user manual
Genius is a leading international brand in computer peripherals. Established by KYE Systems Corp. in 1983, Genius offers PC products including computer mice, keyboards, web and security cameras, speakers, gaming peripherals, remote controls, headphones, digital cameras, digital camcorders and digital photo frames. The Genius consumer electronics range includes mobile phone accessories, Bluetooth headsets and iPod speakers. For six consecutive years, beginning in 2005, Genius was recognized as one of Taiwan's Top 20 Global Brands. For more information, you can visit the Genius website at http://www.geniusnet.com
Latest News Posts
- Details how Pakistan arrested one of the most wanted cybercriminals
- Survey: 30% of companies would pay ransom to cybercriminals
- Google removes 200 ad-injecting Chrome extensions that had malware
- Apple's new MacBook has performance of the MacBook Air from 2011
- GIGABYTE passes ASUS, becomes the leading motherboard vendor
- Patriot BeatStreet Bluetooth Speaker and Clock Review
- Asrock H97 Pro 4 Fan Headers
- SanDisk Ultra Dual Drive 3.0 32GB OTG for Android Flash Drive Review
- E2200 Killer Ethernet driver for Linux with Wakeup-On-Lan WOL
- SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive Review - Add Storage to your iOS Device
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi