Logitech Squeezebox Players Support Access to 13 Million Songs through MOG's Ad-Free Music Service
FREMONT, Calif. - Nov. 8, 2011 - Today Logitech (SIX: LOGN) (NASDAQ: LOGI) introduced the MOG® music service for its line of Logitech® Squeezebox players in the U.S. Logitech's collaboration with MOG gives music lovers access to over 13 million songs, custom radio stations, artist-only stations and more, for a more personalized streaming music experience.
"MOG is an ideal addition to Squeezebox, thanks to its huge collection of music and easy customization," said Scott Harrington, Logitech's director of product management for streaming music. "You can listen to exactly what you're in the mood for - whether it's a favorite oldie or something brand new."
With the Squeezebox, you get access to thousands of Internet radio stations and songs from subscription services such as MOG®, Pandora®, Spotify®, Napster®, SiriusXM and Last.fm. And with MOG's comprehensive library of music, you'll have access to millions more songs and albums, all at your fingertips. Search for favorite songs and artists to create personal playlists, browse featured playlists created by other users, or listen to both artist-only and similar-artist radio. Plus, MOG makes it easy to explore and discover new artists - browse New Releases and Editors' Picks for music recommendations.
MOG delivers music at the highest streaming-audio quality of 320 kbps, so it sounds great. Best of all, it's ad-free so you can listen to unlimited and uninterrupted music on-demand.
"We're thrilled that Logitech is delivering the MOG music experience to Squeezebox players," said Drew Denbo, MOG's senior vice president of business development. "This integration is part of our overall strategy to enable MOG on the broadest range of popular consumer devices, including home entertainment systems, PCs, mobile devices and the car."
Pricing and Availability
The MOG music service is now available in the U.S. for download at http://www.mysqueezebox.com. Subscriptions begin at $5 per month and new subscribers to MOG can enjoy a free 14-day trial. For more information about MOG on Squeezebox visit http://www.mog.com/logitech or visit our blog.
Logitech is a world leader in products that connect people to the digital experiences they care about. Spanning multiple computing, communication and entertainment platforms, Logitech's combined hardware and software enable or enhance digital navigation, music and video entertainment, gaming, social networking, audio and video communication over the Internet, video security and home-entertainment control. Founded in 1981, Logitech International is a Swiss public company listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange (LOGN) and on the Nasdaq Global Select Market (LOGI).
Latest News Posts
- Just two of Intel's new Skylake CPUs are unlocked for overclocking
- Minecraft creator has 'never felt more isolated' with his $2.5 billion
- Julian Assange urged Edward Snowden to pick Russia over Latin America
- Cyclist has a rather amusing encounter with a Google self-driving car
- Netflix 4K copy-protection cracked, first leak appears
- x99 Extreme 4/3.1 Red Light + No Display
- Build Advice End of 2015 ASUS X99-A/USB 3.1
- X99 Extreme 6ac eSATA
- Until Dawn Sony PlayStation 4 Review
- ASUS gaming PC
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20