FREMONT, CALIF., USA - Nov 8, 2011 - Patriot Memory, a global pioneer in high-performance memory, NAND flash, storage, and enthusiast computer products, today announces their new Mac Series XT SSDs and SODIMM lines. Optimized for the latest and popular Mac products, these premium offerings are geared for power users demanding the latest storage and memory technology to increase productivity and performance.
"Patriot Memory's Mac Series XT SSDs will provide users with a great alternative to traditional mechanical hard drives", says William Lai, Patriot Memory's Product Manager. "Offering an easy solid state and memory upgrade, Mac users will be able to maximize their computing experience almost instantly."
Powered by SandForce's® SF-2281 SSD processor and synchronous NAND, the Patriot Memory Mac Series XT SSDs offers an easy upgrade option for Macbook owners. It is capable of delivering incredible speeds of up to 520MB/s read and 500MB/s, while offering extended battery life and system responsiveness. To ensure the best performance and stability available, all versions of the Mac Series SSD are tested at the Apple® Developer Compatibility Labs for quality and reliability.
Patriot Memory's Signature Apple® DDR3 Non-ECC Unbuffered SODIMMs deliver the quality, reliability, and performance expected for today's computer needs. Hand tested exclusively on Apple® systems, every module must pass strict standards to ensure compatibility, quality and reliability.
60GB, 120GB, & 240GB capacities
SandForce® SF-2281 SSD processor
SATA 6.0 Gbps interface
Up to 520MB/s sequential read speeds
Up to 500MB/s sequential write speeds
Maximum 4K random write: 80,000 IOPS
TRIM, DuraClass, and DuraWrite Support
About Patriot Memory
Patriot Memory designs, manufactures and markets high performance, enthusiast memory modules, flash products, and computing technologies. Patriot products have become world renown for their extreme performance, reliability and innovation. Patriot Memory sells its products through original equipment manufacturers, retailers, e-tailers and distributors throughout the world with operations in North America, Asia and Europe. Patriot Memory LLC was founded in 1985 and is headquartered in Fremont, California, USA.
Latest News Posts
- Shadow of Mordor sequel optimized for Project Scorpio
- Nintendo Switch will have handheld-only mobile games
- Weekly hardware deals: Jet's extra $30 off GTX 1080
- Samsung introduces Gear VR with Controller
- Nintendo Switch battery lasts 5 hours at max brightness
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- FutureMark reveals new VR and server benchmarking tools
- LG preparing VR HMD
- Dolby Laboratories and LG Electronics announce first smartphone to support Dolby Vision
- Meet the HUAWEI P10, a stunning combination of technology and art
- Samsung expands tablet portfolio with Galaxy Tab S3 and Galaxy Book, offering enhanced mobile entertainment and productivity