Sharkoon SATA QuickDeck Pro: Stackable docking station for horizontal operating 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA hard drives | external port: USB3.0 | MSRP 27.99 euros
In addition to their well-known "QuickPort" docking stations, which provide computer connection to unobstructed SATA hard drives, the Sharkoon "QuickDeck" has long been a table adapter in their product line in which data mediums are not standing upright, but rather inserted laying down. The Sharkoon QuickDeck is also immediately available in a "Pro" edition, with a USB3.0 port and stacking feet.
The Sharkoon QuickDeck offers room for SATA hard drives in both 2.5 and 3.5 in formats. The drives are simply inserted horizontally into the front and open top plastic frame. A rail fixed to the floor folds up for smaller 2.5 inch hard drives. The hard drive can be easily detached from the QuickDeck with the help of an ejection lever attached with the SATA port. External connection occurs over the fast USB3.0 port.
Small, round rubber feet on the bottom gives the QuickDeck Pro a non-slip grip. The topside is provided with matching grooves so that several QuickDecks can be stacked to save space and provide simultaneous hard drive connection. The QuickDeck is equipped with a separate power switch and blue operating LED, supports the operating systems Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), measures 180 x 143 x 40 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 240 grams. In shipping you will find an instruction manual, power supply and USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickDeck Pro available for the suggest retail price of 27.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Run Windows natively on Mac and Linux without the hassle
- American Crime Story will stream exclusively on Netflix
- Free Xbox LIVE games for August leaked
- AMD's Radeon Pro SSG handles 8K 96FPS, thanks to an on-board M.2 SSD
- AMD introduces Radeon Pro WX series, Polaris-based workstation cards
- ASRock Beebox-S (Intel Core i5-6200U) Mini PC Review
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio