Sharkoon SATA QuickDeck Pro: Stackable docking station for horizontal operating 2.5 and 3.5 inch SATA hard drives | external port: USB3.0 | MSRP 27.99 euros
In addition to their well-known "QuickPort" docking stations, which provide computer connection to unobstructed SATA hard drives, the Sharkoon "QuickDeck" has long been a table adapter in their product line in which data mediums are not standing upright, but rather inserted laying down. The Sharkoon QuickDeck is also immediately available in a "Pro" edition, with a USB3.0 port and stacking feet.
The Sharkoon QuickDeck offers room for SATA hard drives in both 2.5 and 3.5 in formats. The drives are simply inserted horizontally into the front and open top plastic frame. A rail fixed to the floor folds up for smaller 2.5 inch hard drives. The hard drive can be easily detached from the QuickDeck with the help of an ejection lever attached with the SATA port. External connection occurs over the fast USB3.0 port.
Small, round rubber feet on the bottom gives the QuickDeck Pro a non-slip grip. The topside is provided with matching grooves so that several QuickDecks can be stacked to save space and provide simultaneous hard drive connection. The QuickDeck is equipped with a separate power switch and blue operating LED, supports the operating systems Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit), measures 180 x 143 x 40 mm (L x W x H) and weighs 240 grams. In shipping you will find an instruction manual, power supply and USB3.0 cable.
End customers will find the Sharkoon SATA QuickDeck Pro available for the suggest retail price of 27.99 euros in authorized retailers.
For further questions, to request samples and/or photos, or other information please contact us or go to http://www.sharkoon.com.
Latest News Posts
- Forza Motorsport 6 launch trailer is here, 1080p 60FPS on the Xbox One
- 6S Marketing hopes Apple names new phone the iPhone 7, not iPhone 6s
- Pandora announces Listener Love Day on Sept. 9, a day of ad-free music
- Xbox manager: 2015 shaping up to be best year of gaming since 2007
- Entrepreneur voices concerns robots could have on human workforce
- How can you find updated drivers like people post to this site all the time?
- Are these the same?
- Really Need help with Asmedia SATA Bios/Drivers settings
- ASRock Z77 Extreme 4 support Intel SSD 750 Series
- Saberthooth 990FX gpu passtrough
- SEAGATE DELIVERS INDUSTRY'S BROADEST PORTFOLIO OF 8TB HARD DRIVES
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015