"The most powerful motherboard on the planet"
BIOSTAR Group, a world famous manufacturer of motherboards, graphics cards, industrial computing systems and computer peripherals, proudly announces the TPOWER X79 motherboard aimed at the most demanding over-lockers and enthusiasts.
The latest Intel SNB-E processor with LGA 2011 socket along with X79 chipset is officially released on 11/14, while BIOSTAR is announcing its TPOWER X79 motherboard which indicates extreme overclocking capability, rich functionalities as well as highest standard of quality. The TPOWER X79 has the advantages of integrated Heat-Pipe design, Three-way CrossFire SLI, Four-channel memory support, Eight USB 3.0 ports, and Nine-phase luxurious power supply design.
The BIOSTAR TPOWER X79 supports the latest Intel LGA 2011 processor, with luxurious nine-phase power supply, large heat-radiating fins and heat-tube radiation for better thermal conductivity.
The TPOWER X79 supports four-channel memory which located on the two sides of CPU socket. The memory frequency supports standard 1066/1333/1600MHz, and can be overclocked to 1866/2133/2400MHz.
The extension slots consist of three PCI-E x16, two PCI-E x1 and one PCI; and CrossFireX, SLI and PCI-E 2.0 support.
The TPOWER X79 provides a Debug LED indicating lamp, buttons for booting, restarting and CMOS emptying; USB 3.0 extension insertion pins; seven SATA disk interfaces; and heat-radiating fins on the main chipset to ensure extreme overclocking and excellent system heat radiation. Another important characteristic, through the approved THX theater sound effect, an impressive and lifelike home theater environment is already in place.
On the aspect of I/O interfaces, the TPOWER X79 provides one PS/2; six USB 3.0, two USB 2.0; one eSATA 3Gbps; RJ-45; Optical fiber; S/PDIF and six channel audio interfaces.
The spirit of BIOSTAR TPOWER X79 is designed for users who's always pursing for higher limitations. Let's wait for another world overclocking record from it!
Latest News Posts
- Quantum Break is exclusive to the Windows Store, won't reach Steam
- The PC Gaming Show is coming back, will take place during E3 2016
- Intel's unreleased 18-core Xeon CPU hits eBay for $999
- In case you missed it. ARK: Survival Evolved updated on Xbox One
- Twitch users spent 241 billion minutes watching games in 2015
- Just want to say Hi.
- OCZ TRION 150 480GB SATA III SSD Review
- Any advice on redeeming Asus Promotions?
- Extreme Problem (not alone)
- Cougar 450K Hybrid Mechanical Gaming Keyboard Review
- Phanteks Announces the Eclipse P400 and P400S Chassis
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- ASUS Republic of Gamers Announces Horus GK2000 Gaming Keyboard
- Logitech Announces the G810 Orion Spectrum Mechanical Gaming Keyboard
- ADATA Reveals HD650X and HD710M USB 3.0 External Hard Drives