November 9th, 2011 - Taipei, Taiwan - Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), a leading Asia Pacific-based provider in communications, Smart Grid and green energy management solutions, presented the latest Smart Grid AMI Solutions, Intelligent Street Lighting Solutions, and HAN Energy Management Solutions successfully during TiGiS (the third 2011 Taiwan Int'l Green Industry Show) and BuildInG Taiwan (Taiwan Smart Green City Expo). By furthering the development of energy conservation for utilities, Billion seeks to accelerate the adoption and validate the business benefits of Smart Grid AMI solutions for utilities. Billion has linked with Asian utilities such as Thailand and Philippine, and through the collaboration efforts, Billion will be expanded to drive commercial applications for more utilities.
Billion also have cooperated with system integrators based in the UK and Singapore on the development of a state-of-art broadband access networking solutions. The leading-edge BPL Access Series were selected for the projects especially for harsh environments including marines and oil-drilling platforms. During the show, Billion has extended joint partnerships with leading LED companies from Japan, Thailand, and Taiwan to develop intelligent street lighting solutions for field trial testing. The intelligent lighting solution will provide operational efficiencies to reduce costs, streamline operations, and eventually offer new technology to monitor and manage.
At TiGiS 2011, Billion also demonstrated Smart Home Energy Management Solution which is adopted by leading construction companies and green building projects. Providing better reliability, more functionality and simplified installation, Billion's innovative energy management system enables companies to build smart, energy-saving, and connected products and solution by reducing installation and maintenance costs.
Billion Electric Co., Ltd. (Taiex: 3027, trading as Billion), was established in Taiwan in 1973. One of Asia Pacific area's leading providers of power supplies, communication equipments and Smart Grid and Smart Energy Solution Provider. Billion has in-house R&D laboratories with over 185 engineers specializing in the fields of communications, networking, power, and energy management. The R&D teams are located at Taipei and Hsin-chu in Taiwan, Nanjing and Dong-Guang in China. They work together to meet the needs of Billion's OEM/ODM partners from across the globe. Billion now employs more than 1,630 people and has manufacturing locations in Taiwan, Malaysia, and China. All the factories are ISO9002 certified and every product is 100% tested twice to ensure the best quality and zero defects. For more information, please visit our websites at http://www.billion.com and http://www.smartgrid.com.tw.
Latest News Posts
- Ubisoft announces Zombi for Xbox One, PS4 and PC for August 18
- Teenagers on social networking sites too much could cause problems
- Subway, Paypal team up so you can pay for your sandwich using app
- Rocket League racks up 5 million downloads in only 22 days
- Sony plans to open polls for new PS Plus games
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- GA-Z87X-UD4H - System Crash During AppCenter Update. Am I Hosed?
- Amped Wireless TAP-EX2 AC750 Wireless Range Extender Review
- ASRock 970M Pro3. Search for BIOS setup Info.
- Innodata Reports Second Quarter 2015 Results
- MSI Launches Lean, Mean Gaming Machine, the Nightblade MI
- ADATA Launches the HD720 Rugged External Hard Drive
- Sharkoon Announces QuickPort XT Duo Clone and QuickPort XT HC Drive Docks
- Nexon and Electronic Arts to Bring PC Online Titanfal Experience to Asia