RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced it will soon launch a high-end enterprise-grade Kylin II. The SSD adopts the latest Sandforce enterprise-grade controller with either 25nm MLC or SLC NAND Flash according to customers' request.
Comparing it with consumer-grade SSD, the main features of Kylin II are its stability and reliability for data security. Stability and reliability of storage devices are very important factors for enterprise-grade applications, many companies already have taken high expenses into account for data security or even for data recovery after data loss. Kylin II could actually be a solution that helps to reduce the budget for data security of these companies - it offers best in class, consistent performance for the entire life of the SSD that made possible by highly innovative DuraClass Technology, supports to SATA 6Gb/s and compatible with 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s, supports NCQ (up to 32 commands), greater over provisioning and SMART Command.
The SSD will soon be available in 50GB, 100GB, 200GB, 300GB, and 400GB capacities.
Established in 2007, RunCore is the leading company who is dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to develop and manufacture first-rate Solid State Drives (SSDs). RunCore has set up its support centers in the US, Europe and Asia, and also has established representative offices and sales networks in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Xi'an and Chengdu in China as well as in 22 foreign countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Australasia.
Latest News Posts
- Xbox One defeats PS4 in online Black Friday sales
- Mass Effect: Andromeda to support 21:9 UltraWide on PC
- New Lego Worlds game release scheduled for February 2017
- Aquaman swims onto screens on October 5, 2018
- Crackdown 3 runs at 4K on Xbox Scorpio, arrives in 2017
- Gigabyte G1 Sniper Z170 Fan control & PWM issue
- Gigabyte gaming 5 z170mx cant enable raid need help
- ASUS UX305UA - time till boot starts varies a lot
- Ga z170m d3h ddr3-cf seek bios non-k_oc and kaby_support
- ROCCAT SOVA MK Gaming Lapboard Review
- ENERMAX launches REVOLUTION SFX, with the highest wattage 650W full modular SFX Model in standard 100mm depth
- Intel Extreme Masters Season 11 finals confirmed for two weekends in March with more than $600,000 in prizing
- Ultimate Media Ventures teams up with The Coalition for sanctioned December 18 Gears Of War 4 Pro-Am eSports Battle On The Strip Event
- Thecus introduces Scale-Out architecture to meet rising enterprise storage demand
- Plantronics launches RIG 800 series - first 24-hour wireless gaming headset