RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced it will soon launch a high-end enterprise-grade Kylin II. The SSD adopts the latest Sandforce enterprise-grade controller with either 25nm MLC or SLC NAND Flash according to customers' request.
Comparing it with consumer-grade SSD, the main features of Kylin II are its stability and reliability for data security. Stability and reliability of storage devices are very important factors for enterprise-grade applications, many companies already have taken high expenses into account for data security or even for data recovery after data loss. Kylin II could actually be a solution that helps to reduce the budget for data security of these companies - it offers best in class, consistent performance for the entire life of the SSD that made possible by highly innovative DuraClass Technology, supports to SATA 6Gb/s and compatible with 3Gb/s and 1.5Gb/s, supports NCQ (up to 32 commands), greater over provisioning and SMART Command.
The SSD will soon be available in 50GB, 100GB, 200GB, 300GB, and 400GB capacities.
Established in 2007, RunCore is the leading company who is dedicated to collaborating with customers and partners to develop and manufacture first-rate Solid State Drives (SSDs). RunCore has set up its support centers in the US, Europe and Asia, and also has established representative offices and sales networks in Shanghai, Beijing, Shenzhen, Changsha, Xi'an and Chengdu in China as well as in 22 foreign countries across Asia, Europe, North and South America, the Middle East and Australasia.
Latest News Posts
- No Man's Sky VR would be a 'really good fit', says creator
- Guillermo del Toro teases Silent Hills successor
- Leaked 1666: Amsterdam gameplay footage is darkly enchanting
- Doom's ultra nightmare mode is so hard id Software can't beat it
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare officially trademarked by Activision
- Six Windows Applications Free Pack
- Creative Sound Blaster Roar Pro Bluetooth Portable Speaker Review
- Thecus N5810 Consumer NAS Review
- Cold double post on Z77X-UD5H
- Lian Li PC-X510 question about resonance sound
- ASRock and Intel teams up to create one of the smallest mini PCs: DeskMini
- Sapphire launches Radeon Pro Duo for ultimate VR & 4K experience
- Seagate now shipping 10TB helium enterprise drive in volume
- ENERMAX announces the new DFR technology with D.F.PRESSURE
- World's first 24/7 esports TV channel launched