Cooler Master, an industry leading chassis, thermal solution, peripheral, and accessory manufacturer today extends its support for its customers. As was previously announced, Cooler Master is providing a free bracket to support LGA2011 on the Hyper 212 EVO. This will now be extended to one of Cooler Master's best-selling CPU Coolers. Loyal owners of the award-winning Hyper 212 Plus need not worry as this offer covers the Hyper 212 Plus as well.
Support will continue to grow for other Cooler Master CPU Coolers. To be notified when new CPU Coolers brackets are available through this program or CM Store, please sign up for the Cooler Master Newsletter.
To Obtain a Bracket Upgrade:
A free LGA2011 bracket will be provided to those that purchased a Hyper 212 EVO/Plus before the inclusion of this bracket in the product packaging.
Visit our parts request page here
Be ready to provide one of the following options:
- Heatsink serial number and an invoice for a LGA2011 motherboard or processor
- Heatsink serial number and a picture of your new LGA2011 motherboard or processor
For more information, visit this page.
Latest News Posts
- Resident Evil 7 isn't coming to Nintendo Switch
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild's Hyrule is bigger than Skyrim
- 'Rogue One' captures plans for $1B worldwide box office
- Huawei P10: Curved display and front fingerprint sensor?
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni