Hightech Information System (HIS) today unveiled their first twin-fan cooler equipped graphics card range, the HIS 6670 Fan 1GB. Low Profile: Ideal for Media Centers & Home Theater PCs.
Home Theater PC users, looking for that extra bit of cooling to give their system an extra edge, will be delighted with the model's double airflow allowing for expanded cooling efficiency and heat dissipation. The HIS 6670 Fan is another excellent choice within HIS' low profile GPU range for home entrainment enthusiasts looking to build their personal bespoke Home Theater or Media Center PC.
Featuring AMD's latest technologies, wide hardware support for 3D HDTV's, 3D Projectors and 3D monitors, as well as Blu-ray 3D support, the model delivers a premium and reliable solution to Home Media Entertainment enthusiasts. The cards additionally come bundled with two low profile brackets for easy installation in both full-height and half-height PCI Slots.
Features & Advantages:
Low Profile: Ideal for Media Centers & Home Theater PCs
Flexibility: Low profile brackets included to fit both full-height and half-height PCI Slots
Cooler: Twin-fan allows double airflow to magnify cooling performance
Latest News Posts
- Aussie telecom Optus offers free Xbox One with Microsoft Lumia order
- Australia implementing digital drivers licences before 2019
- Ubisoft's latest 'The Breach' trailer for Rainbow Six: Siege
- Quentin Tarantino explains his love for 70mm, says it trumps digital
- Man gets shot, instead of calling the cops, he grabs an Uber home
- Gigabyte GA-78LMT-USB3 Problems With USB3
- Star Wars Battlefront PlayStation 4 Review
- "Cheap" 4K Rig
- wifi card for gigabyte x99m gaming 5 microatx
- Newly built PC won't boot
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis