Hightech Information System (HIS) today unveiled their first twin-fan cooler equipped graphics card range, the HIS 6670 Fan 1GB. Low Profile: Ideal for Media Centers & Home Theater PCs.
Home Theater PC users, looking for that extra bit of cooling to give their system an extra edge, will be delighted with the model's double airflow allowing for expanded cooling efficiency and heat dissipation. The HIS 6670 Fan is another excellent choice within HIS' low profile GPU range for home entrainment enthusiasts looking to build their personal bespoke Home Theater or Media Center PC.
Featuring AMD's latest technologies, wide hardware support for 3D HDTV's, 3D Projectors and 3D monitors, as well as Blu-ray 3D support, the model delivers a premium and reliable solution to Home Media Entertainment enthusiasts. The cards additionally come bundled with two low profile brackets for easy installation in both full-height and half-height PCI Slots.
Features & Advantages:
Low Profile: Ideal for Media Centers & Home Theater PCs
Flexibility: Low profile brackets included to fit both full-height and half-height PCI Slots
Cooler: Twin-fan allows double airflow to magnify cooling performance
Latest News Posts
- Samsung confirms faulty batteries caused Note7 fiasco
- Hugo Barra is leaving Xiaomi next month
- 'Terminator' to wrap with creator James Cameron's return
- PC gaming hardware market hits $30 billion
- Nintendo Switch battery life analysis
- Gigabyte (Business) Partner Questions
- Upgrading to Z270
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni