Hightech Information System (HIS) today unveiled their first twin-fan cooler equipped graphics card range, the HIS 6670 Fan 1GB. Low Profile: Ideal for Media Centers & Home Theater PCs.
Home Theater PC users, looking for that extra bit of cooling to give their system an extra edge, will be delighted with the model's double airflow allowing for expanded cooling efficiency and heat dissipation. The HIS 6670 Fan is another excellent choice within HIS' low profile GPU range for home entrainment enthusiasts looking to build their personal bespoke Home Theater or Media Center PC.
Featuring AMD's latest technologies, wide hardware support for 3D HDTV's, 3D Projectors and 3D monitors, as well as Blu-ray 3D support, the model delivers a premium and reliable solution to Home Media Entertainment enthusiasts. The cards additionally come bundled with two low profile brackets for easy installation in both full-height and half-height PCI Slots.
Features & Advantages:
Low Profile: Ideal for Media Centers & Home Theater PCs
Flexibility: Low profile brackets included to fit both full-height and half-height PCI Slots
Cooler: Twin-fan allows double airflow to magnify cooling performance
Latest News Posts
- ASUS X399 ROG Zenith Extreme: ThreadRipper BEAST BOARD
- Intel CPU engineer leaves after 20 years
- Digital made up 80% of Ubisoft's first quarter sales
- Console gamers to spend more on DLC than games in 2017
- GTA Online earned $1.09 billion, says analyst firm
- How to upgrade the BIOS to GA-UD23-B3?
- Baby Driver Movie Review
- Asus laptop BIOS does not recognize UBCD-post page is grayed out - can't post
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4