$4.99 from November 4-6, new low price of $9.99 thereafter
NOVEMBER 3, 2011 - HELSINKI, FINLAND
Futuremark® Games Studio has announced that Shattered Horizon, its zero gravity first-person shooter for PC, will be on sale on Steam for just $4.99 from Friday November 4 to Sunday November 6 to celebrate the game's second anniversary. In addition, from Monday November 7 onwards, Shattered Horizon will be available from Steam at the new, permanently lower price of $9.99 reduced from $19.99. http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Jaakko Haapasalo, Head of Futuremark Games Studio said,
"When we launched Shattered Horizon its high hardware requirements put it out of reach for some gamers. Today, Windows 7 is the most popular operating system in Steam's hardware survey and games like Battlefield 3 are raising the technical bar for PC games. We are happy to offer Shattered Horizon for an extra low price this weekend to give PC gamers the chance to enjoy its unique zero gravity combat."
Shattered Horizon immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space like no other game before.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement.
- Practice to improve or play for fun against bots in single player mode.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles.
- Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface.
- Familiar FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments.
Shattered Horizon on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Latest News Posts
- Blizzard will soon offer no subscriptions for World of Warcraft
- Apple rumored to launch its new 12-inch Retina MacBook Air in Q2 2015
- Sony not worried about the price of its VR headset during development
- Valve confirms it is experimenting around with Half-Life in VR
- Rock Band 4 announced, will hit the Xbox One and PS4 end of this year
- slow ssd's
- Is this an incompatibility issue? Z87N wifi + Gtx 770
- Patriot Supersonic Rage 2 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Review
- New Asrock EPC612D4U-2T8R: Xeon 2011 v3 or v2?
- Going into BIOS
- Razer Makes Razer Chroma SDK Available
- ESL Releases First Mobile App for Events
- ADATA Launches IHSS312 Industrial Half-Slim SSD
- Logitech Announces G303 Daedalus Apex Performance Edition Gaming Mouse
- G.SKILL Announces 2nd Annual "OC World Cup 2015" Overclocking Competition