$4.99 from November 4-6, new low price of $9.99 thereafter
NOVEMBER 3, 2011 - HELSINKI, FINLAND
Futuremark® Games Studio has announced that Shattered Horizon, its zero gravity first-person shooter for PC, will be on sale on Steam for just $4.99 from Friday November 4 to Sunday November 6 to celebrate the game's second anniversary. In addition, from Monday November 7 onwards, Shattered Horizon will be available from Steam at the new, permanently lower price of $9.99 reduced from $19.99. http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Jaakko Haapasalo, Head of Futuremark Games Studio said,
"When we launched Shattered Horizon its high hardware requirements put it out of reach for some gamers. Today, Windows 7 is the most popular operating system in Steam's hardware survey and games like Battlefield 3 are raising the technical bar for PC games. We are happy to offer Shattered Horizon for an extra low price this weekend to give PC gamers the chance to enjoy its unique zero gravity combat."
Shattered Horizon immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space like no other game before.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement.
- Practice to improve or play for fun against bots in single player mode.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles.
- Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface.
- Familiar FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments.
Shattered Horizon on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Latest News Posts
- Facebook teases the Oculus Rift for later this year
- More than 20 universities join Open Source Virtual Reality movement
- YouTube begins experimenting with 4K 60FPS video playback
- Toshiba announce 48-layer 128Gbit 3D NAND, samples begin shipping
- Amazon offers unlimited storage for $60 per year with Cloud Drive
- KLevv Genuine 2666MHz DDR3 16GB Dual-Channel Memory Kit Review
- X99 USB3.0 boot loop / general USB issues (Gaming 7 WIFI)
- 970 pro3+ crazy temps
- Using two different ram kits together
- Sentey Lumenata Pro Gamer Series Mouse Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi