$4.99 from November 4-6, new low price of $9.99 thereafter
NOVEMBER 3, 2011 - HELSINKI, FINLAND
Futuremark® Games Studio has announced that Shattered Horizon, its zero gravity first-person shooter for PC, will be on sale on Steam for just $4.99 from Friday November 4 to Sunday November 6 to celebrate the game's second anniversary. In addition, from Monday November 7 onwards, Shattered Horizon will be available from Steam at the new, permanently lower price of $9.99 reduced from $19.99. http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Jaakko Haapasalo, Head of Futuremark Games Studio said,
"When we launched Shattered Horizon its high hardware requirements put it out of reach for some gamers. Today, Windows 7 is the most popular operating system in Steam's hardware survey and games like Battlefield 3 are raising the technical bar for PC games. We are happy to offer Shattered Horizon for an extra low price this weekend to give PC gamers the chance to enjoy its unique zero gravity combat."
Shattered Horizon immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space like no other game before.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement.
- Practice to improve or play for fun against bots in single player mode.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles.
- Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface.
- Familiar FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments.
Shattered Horizon on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Latest News Posts
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- The Rock breaks surprise world record on 'San Andreas' publicity trail
- Samsung intros the new Galaxy S6 edge Iron Man Limited Edition handset
- If you've ever been a noob that was getting into his first battleground and soon realized that you were overmatched by some over the top powerful
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications