$4.99 from November 4-6, new low price of $9.99 thereafter
NOVEMBER 3, 2011 - HELSINKI, FINLAND
Futuremark® Games Studio has announced that Shattered Horizon, its zero gravity first-person shooter for PC, will be on sale on Steam for just $4.99 from Friday November 4 to Sunday November 6 to celebrate the game's second anniversary. In addition, from Monday November 7 onwards, Shattered Horizon will be available from Steam at the new, permanently lower price of $9.99 reduced from $19.99. http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Jaakko Haapasalo, Head of Futuremark Games Studio said,
"When we launched Shattered Horizon its high hardware requirements put it out of reach for some gamers. Today, Windows 7 is the most popular operating system in Steam's hardware survey and games like Battlefield 3 are raising the technical bar for PC games. We are happy to offer Shattered Horizon for an extra low price this weekend to give PC gamers the chance to enjoy its unique zero gravity combat."
Shattered Horizon immerses you in the cold reality of zero gravity combat in space like no other game before.
- First-person shooter set in near-Earth space.
- Experience intense zero gravity combat and complete freedom of movement.
- Practice to improve or play for fun against bots in single player mode.
- Join your friends in action-packed 32 player battles.
- Use your rocket pack to fly freely through space and then land on any surface.
- Familiar FPS controls let you take full advantage of the zero gravity environments.
Shattered Horizon on Steam: http://store.steampowered.com/app/18110/
Latest News Posts
- Blompkamp's 'Alien' sequel won't 'see the light of day'
- First look at how Musk's underground tunnels might work
- Overwatch is now home to over 30 million gamers
- Nintendo sold 2.3 million NES Mini consoles
- Nintendo forecasts 10 million Switch sales this year
- G1 Sniper 2 rev 1.0 wont boot with GtX 1070
- H97M Pro4 - Machine comes out of sleep mode when deactivated but monitor does not
- ASUS USB-AC53 Nano AC1200 Wireless Adapter Review
- GIGABYTE Xtreme Gaming XTC700 CPU Cooler Review
- ASRock 990fx Extreme9 and NVMe support
- Get ready for Intel Optane memory with ASRock 200 series motherboards!
- Acer unleashes the Predator Triton 700, a thin yet powerful gaming notebook without compromise
- Acer's new Predator monitors with quantum dot technology deliver spectacular gameplay experiences
- Acer expands its gaming notebook line with the powerful Predator Helios 300
- Western Digital ships fourth-generation Helium Hard Drive platform with Ultrastar He12 12TB advanced storage hard drives