Enterprise-Class Deneva 2 SSDs Enable PSSC Labs to Design More Productive Datacenter and Workstation Solutions
SAN JOSE, CA - November 2, 2011 - OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that the OCZ Deneva 2 SSD Series was qualified by PSSC Labs for integration into workstations, HPC servers, and datacenter appliances. The Deneva 2 Series offers superior performance, power efficiency, and a robust enterprise feature-set, enabling PSSC Labs to support clients contending with ever-increasing amounts of data while lowering costs associated with maintenance, operating footprint, and energy consumption.
PSSC Labs is a Southern California-based manufacturer with an extensive product lineup of turn-key solutions built in-house, including high performance servers, supercomputers, clusters, workstations, and RAID storage systems. These solutions are deployed to a diverse customer base such as entertainment content creators, government and military, scientific research, private clouds, and developers. Overcoming the obstacles inherent to traditional mechanical HDD storage, OCZ Deneva 2 SSDs feature superior performance and endurance for throughput-intensive applications, meeting today's demanding CAD and datacenter workloads.
"PSSC Labs is a leader in the high performance computing arena and we are pleased that they have selected our enterprise class Deneva 2 solid state drives for use within their workstation and server solutions," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "PSSC Labs truly understands the unique challenges that customers address with the processing of ever increasing amounts of data and the integration of solid state drives within PSSC's best of breed solutions only further increases productivity and total cost of ownership for clients."
"Our computing solutions undergo an extensive and rigorous burn-in processes, to ensure that our customers receive the most reliable, highest performing systems in the industry," said Lawrence Lesser, CEO of PSSC Labs. "Our products experience field failure rate less than 0.01%. Qualification of Solid State Drives in our servers is no easy task, and PSSC Labs is proud to commercialize our products with the Deneva 2 enterprise class SSD."
OCZ's Deneva 2 SSDs feature a flexible design with a wide range of configurations and maximizes application performance with up to 550MB/s and 85,000 IOPS (4K random write) making them the ideal storage option for cutting-edge solution providers.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid-State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the enterprise and consumer SSD markets, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- HP teases a high-end PC backpack for VR, still a work in progress
- Corsair's custom-built Dominator Platinum RAM for ASUS ROG announced
- EVGA's new GeForce GTX 1080 features ACX 3.0 cooling, and more
- Colorful's new iGame GeForce GTX 1080 has stock GPU clock of 1.84GHz
- NBC announces it will air Rio Olympics in 4K, HDR and even Dolby Atmos
- Asrock 3-Way 2S2S SLI Bridge Card
- Amped Wireless Athena AC2600 RTA2600 MU-MIMO Wireless Router Review
- ASRock 990FX Extreme9 IPMI Module?
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Tesoro to showcase new infrared key switch at Computex 2016
- Colorful introduces first custom GTX1080: Colorful iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G
- CybertronPC offers new NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 graphics on all desktops
- Inno3D announces new GeForce GTX 1080 video cards
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB