Lian Li launches the TR-5F Fan bus with Temperature Fan combo
11 December, 2008, Keelung, Taiwan - Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is introducing the new TR-5F, a fan Bus and Fan Temp gauge combo unit. The innovative device takes up one 5.25 bay, and has a full frontal LCD, with a coupled LED fan which changes color according to the RPM registered. At a glance you can see if your PC is running hot (red color), or cool (green color). The Fan is transparent, and has airflow of 53CFM at full speed (1500RPM).
The TR-5 allows up to four different temperatures (0ºC to 99ºC ~ +/-2ºC) and fan speeds, ranging from (1) CPU, (2) VGA, and (3 & 4) system 1 & system 2 fans, the TR-5 is more than adequate for your cooling needs. In addition the device has an Alarm for high temperatures and fan failure as well as a Date and Time function, with settings for either ºC or ºF temperature display modes at the touch of a button. The addition of the Color LED fan adds convenience to an already versatile unit.
About Lian Li
Lian Li Industrial Co. Ltd is an Aluminum Chassis and Chassis peripheral manufacturer and provider of industrial wholesale as well as OEM & ODM services for the PC industry as required. With over 20 years of service excellence, ISO 9001 certification and a team of professional staff willing to do the utmost to deliver durable, superior quality products, all backed by a *2 year guarantee; your satisfaction is guaranteed.(*conditions apply)
Latest News Posts
- LG's new Watch Urbane is a seriously slick piece of smartwatch
- Hands-on with the Xperia Z4 Tablet, Sony's best tablet yet
- Lenovo announces the VIBE Shot at MWC 2015, a 2-in-1 camera smartphone
- Set off 'John Wick' in our Blu-ray giveaway, thanks to Roadshow
- Samsung's Galaxy S6 is demolishing the competition in early benchmarks
- GIGABYTE X99-UD4 (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- ScaleUp 3,000mAh Portable Battery with LCD Review
- x79s-up5 f3 bios
- ASRock B85M-ITX + Nofan CR-95C?
- Western Digital My Cloud DL4100 SMB NAS Review
- Phanteks Announces Enthoo EVOLV ITX Chassis
- SanDisk Unveils the World's Highest Capacity microSD Card
- SanDisk Announces iNAND 7132 e.MMC Storage with 1 Gbps Transfer Rates
- SanDisk Intros Two Smartphone-friendly Flash Drives
- SanDisk Intros First Memory Cards Designed for Dashcams