Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer releases a new member of ECS Black Series-H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe, another new face of ECS Black Series that provides much more advanced computing manageability, flexibility and gaming experience.
To bring the H61 ATX motherboards even further, ECS adopts additional chips to support USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s for more users to experience high-speed transmission of new-generation interface. In addition, ECS H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe passes 50∘C Super Burn Test, which simulates severe computer-using environment to ensure the quality, durability and safety of your computer. It also features all solid capacitors, anti-static protection and anti-surge protection.
Moreover, H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe is equipped equips with many user-friendly designs and utilities including: the well-welcomed EZ Charger for easily recharging your mobile devices (especially Apple products) under any status of your computer, GUI uEFI BIOS to conveniently operate with simple clicks via mouse or keyboards, and well-famous ECS iEZ utilities (eSF/eBLU/eDLU). Lastly, with an excellent Cost/Performance value, ECS H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe is way beyond luxury.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Hands on with the fully modular Plantronics RIG 500 series headsets
- BMW, Apple to rekindle relationship, possible car development?
- Latest Apple rumor: company will announce new Apple TV in September
- MMA fighter Paul Daley enjoys using social media to interact with fans
- NVIDIA recalling Shield tablets because of possible fire hazard
- I am the new one
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis