Elitegroup Computer Systems (ECS), the world's leading motherboard, graphics card, barebone system, notebook and mobile device manufacturer releases a new member of ECS Black Series-H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe, another new face of ECS Black Series that provides much more advanced computing manageability, flexibility and gaming experience.
To bring the H61 ATX motherboards even further, ECS adopts additional chips to support USB 3.0 and SATA 6Gb/s for more users to experience high-speed transmission of new-generation interface. In addition, ECS H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe passes 50∘C Super Burn Test, which simulates severe computer-using environment to ensure the quality, durability and safety of your computer. It also features all solid capacitors, anti-static protection and anti-surge protection.
Moreover, H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe is equipped equips with many user-friendly designs and utilities including: the well-welcomed EZ Charger for easily recharging your mobile devices (especially Apple products) under any status of your computer, GUI uEFI BIOS to conveniently operate with simple clicks via mouse or keyboards, and well-famous ECS iEZ utilities (eSF/eBLU/eDLU). Lastly, with an excellent Cost/Performance value, ECS H61H2-A2 Black Deluxe is way beyond luxury.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Oculus walks back restrictive DRM, pledges to not use hardware checks
- No Man's Sky is 'even bigger than you can imagine,' says dev
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- re image
- Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum RGB Tunable Gaming Mouse Review
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines