The Nexus Prominent R case is your best choice premium chassis for a silent computer. It's toolless installation features make it a breeze to install your components or change your set-up. The sleek professional look and materials make the case fit in anywhere.
The Prominent R have a black painted interior which is great looking. Preinstalled are two 120mm Real Silent Nexus Fan. There is noise absorption material on the side panels and isolating padding where the PSU is placed to prevent resonance, ventilation holes (and room for a fan) in the bottom of the case for air-intake and high feet (with rubber pads) keep the case elevated from the floor to make a smooth airflow possible and eliminate resonance. There is cable and fan management and on top we have an external SATA Dock, USB3.0, USB2.0, eSATA and audio connectors.
The Nexus Prominent R will be available around October 25th. For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch cartridge advantage killed by Lego game
- Apple veteran leaves for Oculus, will run VR hardware
- Razer servers fail again, profiles flicked to default
- Final 'Ghost in the Shell' trailer drops in
- Elon Musk wants to link your brain to a machine
- NZXT Kraken X52 Liquid CPU Cooler Review
- Window side panel for PC-V1020
- DDR3 RAM question
- AnyRactive GoTouch Portable Whiteboard Review
- GIGABYTE AX370-Gaming 5 (AMD X370) Motherboard Review
- MSI announces frosty limited edition Trident 3 Arctic gaming PC
- ADATA adds the i-Memory AI920 jet black flash drive
- FinalWire releases AIDA64 Extreme 5.90 benchmark software
- ASUS announces support for Intel Optane memory
- Thermaltake releases new View 28 RGB Gull-Wing window ATX mid-tower chassis series with Tt LCS Certified and unique 256-color RGB matrix design