Westone Laboratories, Inc. introduces the Westone 4 R-Series, a new line of ultra high-performance earphones engineered for a new level of in-ear performance.
The new Westone 4 R-Series builds on Westoneʼs unique four driver balanced armature architecture and introduces exclusive Acoustic Symmetry. Achieving an extremely tight tolerance of +/- 2dB between earpieces, Acoustic Symmetry sets the new standard for an audiophile grade in-ear system. R-Series earphones also add Westoneʼs new EPIC Removable Cable. This high-strength, ultra-low resistance tensile wire design with aramid fiber gives the user the ability to replace cables should they become damaged as well as the option to add the new EPIC MICS smartphone interface cable (coming soon). Additional accessories include an inline volume control, 1/8 to 1/4 adapter and premium fit kit with multiple foam and silicone ear tips.
"Our team is constantly pushing the envelope in acoustics, usability and comfort. The Westone 4 R-Series sets a new level of audio performance and packs features aimed at the most sophisticated earphone buyer," explains David Slepak, Marketing Director.
In addition, Westone 4 R-Series earphones ship with Westoneʼs new Monitor Vault. Designed specifically for transporting high-end earphones and manufactured in Colorado of a high-impact polymer, itʼs the perfect size for travel and storage. Each Monitor Vault features a protective foam interior and weather resistant design.
"Set to release in the fourth quarter of 2011, the Westone 4 R-Series has a suggested retail price of $499. With our rapidly expanding network of retailers, the Westone 4 R-Series will be available at e-retailers and retailers worldwide," explains Jeff Kwiatkowski, Director of Westone Music Products.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA has 70.5% GPU market share, AMD has 29.5%
- AMD Radeon RX 580 benchmarks leaked, is this Vega?
- Nintendo Switch supports remote game downloads
- Nintendo Switch left JoyCons have connection issues
- BioShock devs might be making new Twilight Zone 'game'
- BIOSTAR RACING B250GT5 Unboxing and User Experience
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Is any one from Thermaltake viewing this forum anymore?
- Lian Li A61 5.25 devices
- ASRock launches a new era of performance with AMD Ryzen motherboards
- Nintendo eShop, Indie Games Ready for Nintendo Switch Launch
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications