Westone Laboratories, Inc. introduces the Westone 4 R-Series, a new line of ultra high-performance earphones engineered for a new level of in-ear performance.
The new Westone 4 R-Series builds on Westoneʼs unique four driver balanced armature architecture and introduces exclusive Acoustic Symmetry. Achieving an extremely tight tolerance of +/- 2dB between earpieces, Acoustic Symmetry sets the new standard for an audiophile grade in-ear system. R-Series earphones also add Westoneʼs new EPIC Removable Cable. This high-strength, ultra-low resistance tensile wire design with aramid fiber gives the user the ability to replace cables should they become damaged as well as the option to add the new EPIC MICS smartphone interface cable (coming soon). Additional accessories include an inline volume control, 1/8 to 1/4 adapter and premium fit kit with multiple foam and silicone ear tips.
"Our team is constantly pushing the envelope in acoustics, usability and comfort. The Westone 4 R-Series sets a new level of audio performance and packs features aimed at the most sophisticated earphone buyer," explains David Slepak, Marketing Director.
In addition, Westone 4 R-Series earphones ship with Westoneʼs new Monitor Vault. Designed specifically for transporting high-end earphones and manufactured in Colorado of a high-impact polymer, itʼs the perfect size for travel and storage. Each Monitor Vault features a protective foam interior and weather resistant design.
"Set to release in the fourth quarter of 2011, the Westone 4 R-Series has a suggested retail price of $499. With our rapidly expanding network of retailers, the Westone 4 R-Series will be available at e-retailers and retailers worldwide," explains Jeff Kwiatkowski, Director of Westone Music Products.
Latest News Posts
- Rocket League adds cross-play between Xbox One, PC
- AT&T begins enforcing broadband caps, offers $30 waiver option
- Revolutionize your drive with the Automatic Connected Car Adapter
- DOTA 2 now second game to support Vulkan
- Nintendo's next-gen handheld called 'MH', will co-exist with NX?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- fatal1ty z170 gaming-itx/ac no display after resume
- H61M-DS2 Memory Problem
- A Case Idea
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA
- Logitech announces Ultimate Ears Roll 2 speakers
- EK Waterblocks GeForce GTX 1080 block now available
- Crucial announces Ballistix Sport LT DDR4 SODIMMs