Westone Laboratories, Inc. introduces the Westone 4 R-Series, a new line of ultra high-performance earphones engineered for a new level of in-ear performance.
The new Westone 4 R-Series builds on Westoneʼs unique four driver balanced armature architecture and introduces exclusive Acoustic Symmetry. Achieving an extremely tight tolerance of +/- 2dB between earpieces, Acoustic Symmetry sets the new standard for an audiophile grade in-ear system. R-Series earphones also add Westoneʼs new EPIC Removable Cable. This high-strength, ultra-low resistance tensile wire design with aramid fiber gives the user the ability to replace cables should they become damaged as well as the option to add the new EPIC MICS smartphone interface cable (coming soon). Additional accessories include an inline volume control, 1/8 to 1/4 adapter and premium fit kit with multiple foam and silicone ear tips.
"Our team is constantly pushing the envelope in acoustics, usability and comfort. The Westone 4 R-Series sets a new level of audio performance and packs features aimed at the most sophisticated earphone buyer," explains David Slepak, Marketing Director.
In addition, Westone 4 R-Series earphones ship with Westoneʼs new Monitor Vault. Designed specifically for transporting high-end earphones and manufactured in Colorado of a high-impact polymer, itʼs the perfect size for travel and storage. Each Monitor Vault features a protective foam interior and weather resistant design.
"Set to release in the fourth quarter of 2011, the Westone 4 R-Series has a suggested retail price of $499. With our rapidly expanding network of retailers, the Westone 4 R-Series will be available at e-retailers and retailers worldwide," explains Jeff Kwiatkowski, Director of Westone Music Products.
Latest News Posts
- Final Fantasy XV: How to master attacks and combos
- Huawei Mate 9 goes on sale in the US on January 6th
- Faraday Future keeps teasing their upcoming electric car
- Qualcomm teases 48-core processor on 10nm process
- Watch Shigeru Miyamoto play Mario's theme song on guitar
- Asrock J3355M doesn't power on (mostly)
- ASUS Maximus Ranger not detecting my GPU
- x99 Taichi gets WHEA 17 errors and BSOD124
- Dk-q1 / dk-q1h
- asrock 880g pro3 codes E8>54>19
- BIOSTAR announces new motherboard features
- ADATA releases updated SC660H and SV620H 3D NAND external SSDs
- BitFenix announces the Shogun chassis with ASUS Aura support
- Bluetooth 5 specification now available, 4x Range, 2x Speed
- Zadak511 reveals SHIELD Series with RGB DDR4 RAM and RGB SSD