Thermaltake, the leader and pioneer in PC thermal solutions, a worldwide designer and supplier of high-performance components to the PC gaming hardware market, with "delivering the perfect user experiences" as our mission and carrying the corporate vision of "building Thermaltake Technology into a cultural brand for the enjoyment of entertainment, e-Sports, technology and lifestyle." This October, featuring the Thermaltake Frio Advanced CPU cooler - a CPU cooler that incorporated some of the most up-to-date CPU cooler technologies and persevered the greatnesses from its predecessors of Frio and Frio OCK which not only creating a new phenomenon for overclockers but also set another signature for the Frio Series.
Unlike the traditional welding between the heat-pipe with the heat-sink which created extra welding points acting as heat collectors on the heat-sink, the Thermaltake Frio Advanced consolidated the most up-to-dated CPU cooler technology using mechanical assembling on the heat-pipe with the heat-sink which provides a precise and direct contact for flawless heat transmission from the CPU to the heat-sink.
Plus, the 5 x Ø6 mm heat-pipes with direct touch to the CPU surface and high density aluminum fins allow larger surface area that not only increased heat conductivity but also grant for a better heat dissipation. Moreover, the Thermaltake has also incorporated the Pulse-width modulation (PWM) technique to control the speed of the Frio Advanced's dual 13cm fans from 800~2000 RPM in favor of a smarter fan noise management for overclockers.
The Thermaltake Frio Advanced CPU cooler has preserved some of the great functionalities from its predecessors of Frio and Frio OCK like the dual 13cm over-clocking of high performance red bladed fans which generate excellent cooling power, tool-less fan installation provides great convenience, vibration-absorbent gaskets decrease noise during operation and all-in-one back-plate design that support the up to latest Intel LGA 2011 and all AMD platforms for overclockers. The Frio Advanced CPU cooler is one true CPU air cooler which support up to 230w that Thermaltake could offer to the overclock enthusiasts.
Heat-pipe Direct Touch Technology:
5 x Ø6mm heat-pipes directly touch CPU
Dual 13cm Over-clocking Fan: Dual high performance fans generate excellent cooling power
Tool-less fan installation: Tool-less design for fan installation
All-in-one back-plate design: Universal sockets support up to latest Intel LGA 2011 and all AMD platforms
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Amazon's WWII alternate reality series is chilling
- Halo 5 has gone gold, campaign clocks in at between 8-12 hours
- PlayStation 4 universal remote to release late October
- HD remastered 'X-Files' Bluray boxset announced
- Chrome is Windows 10 users' browser of choice
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent