Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the second game add-on for the year's highest rated multiplatform game, Portal 2, is in development and targeted for release early next year.
This major update will feature an easy-to-use in-game map editor that will let users design, build and share their own single-player and co-op test chambers with the community, who will be able to view, play and vote on them with a simple click.
Portal 2 was released April 19, and currently holds a Metacritic score of 95%, making it the top-rated multiplatform game of 2011. Its first content update, "Peer Review", came out two weeks ago.
A hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science, Portal 2 features expansive single and cooperative multiplayer game modes. For more information on Portal 2 and its downloadable content, please visit http://www.thinkwithportals.com.
Latest News Posts
- 343 Industries discusses decision to remove split screen from Halo 5
- Israel focusing more on cybersecurity as it faces nonstop attacks
- David Guetta believes music piracy helps boost his concert attendance
- Survey: Drivers still want steering wheel, pedals in self-driving cars
- US official: Time to battle Islamic State's social media abilities
- New PC
- Asrock Z97 Extreme9 SLI and Intel 750 question
- Windows 7 - Original Software with Asus laptop
- Antec P70 Performance Series Mid-Tower Chassis Review
- Code 32 boot failure
- Futuremark Peacekeeper to be Discontinued
- Logitech Confirms FY 2016 Outlook with Q1 Sales of $470 Million
- Team Group Announces the MiDRIVE Storage Solution
- Microsoft Releases FY15 Q4 Results
- PNY Reveals the HP v210w 2.0 USB Flash Drive