Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the second game add-on for the year's highest rated multiplatform game, Portal 2, is in development and targeted for release early next year.
This major update will feature an easy-to-use in-game map editor that will let users design, build and share their own single-player and co-op test chambers with the community, who will be able to view, play and vote on them with a simple click.
Portal 2 was released April 19, and currently holds a Metacritic score of 95%, making it the top-rated multiplatform game of 2011. Its first content update, "Peer Review", came out two weeks ago.
A hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science, Portal 2 features expansive single and cooperative multiplayer game modes. For more information on Portal 2 and its downloadable content, please visit http://www.thinkwithportals.com.
Latest News Posts
- Harrison Ford "seriously injured" in plane crash
- ENERMAX unveils world's first fanless digital power supply
- Hillary Clinton invites all to read her email
- Elite: Dangerous will be available for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4
- US transition to Chip-and-PIN cards may not stop security problems
- X99 UD3 wont post, will then reboot
- ASRock P67 Transformer
- Lenovo ThinkServer TD350 Tower Server Review
- Asrock Extreme3 x99 / Xonar DX Soundcard Problem
- Noontec Zoro II HD Foldable Headphones Review
- Tesoro Announces the Excalibur Spectrum Mechanical Keyboard
- HGST Announces Definitive Agreement To Acquire Amplidata
- Micron Technology Breaks Ground on Expansion of Singapore NAND Flash Facility
- Intel Announces Atom x3, x5, and x7 Series
- ENERMAX Introduces the World's 1st Digital Fanless Power Supply