Valve, creators of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life, Left 4 Dead, Team Fortress, and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced the second game add-on for the year's highest rated multiplatform game, Portal 2, is in development and targeted for release early next year.
This major update will feature an easy-to-use in-game map editor that will let users design, build and share their own single-player and co-op test chambers with the community, who will be able to view, play and vote on them with a simple click.
Portal 2 was released April 19, and currently holds a Metacritic score of 95%, making it the top-rated multiplatform game of 2011. Its first content update, "Peer Review", came out two weeks ago.
A hilariously mind-bending adventure that challenges you to use wits over weaponry in a funhouse of diabolical science, Portal 2 features expansive single and cooperative multiplayer game modes. For more information on Portal 2 and its downloadable content, please visit http://www.thinkwithportals.com.
Latest News Posts
- The race is on for the No. 3 mobile OS position behind Android, iOS
- Valve taking requests from developers to ban disruptive gamers
- Microsoft announces Sydney, Australia for its new flagship store
- Batman: Arkham Knight DLC lets you play as Batgirl
- Tesla begins selling used Model S vehicles online
- Glary Utilities Pro for free
- HIS MusiX Air Wireless Bluetooth IPX7 Water Resistant Speaker Review
- Wake on lan problem
- GB G97x ud5 bk with Kingston Hyperx Predator SHPM2280p2H/240g pcie ssd
- Crucial C300 and M4 dont work together on Asrock Z68 Extreme4en3
- Habey Launches MITX-6770 Mini-ITX Motherboard
- HP Announces the Next Wave of 2015 Back to School PCs
- The Kave XTD 5.1 Analog Makes its Mark on May
- CALL OF DUTY: ADVANCED WARFARE ASCENDANCE AVAILABLE NOW ON PLAYSTATION AND PC
- ESL Mortal Kombat X launch event establishes title as a force in fighting game esports