Twinsburg, OH - October 21st
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announces newly added desktops featuring the new Bulldozer architecture by AMD. The Bulldozer processors feature six to eight cores and coexist with AMD FM1 and AM3+ chipsets to drive HD quality visuals along with multi-monitor gaming using ATI graphics card eyefinity technology. Increased cores will provide end-users with increased mutli-tasking, and the ability to handle stress-oriented processes that previous generation chips could not handle.
The Bulldozer architecture is said to be the direct response to Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture, even after four years in development. Before launch, AMD set a world record by overclocking their FX series processor to 8Ghz using liquid hydrogen. The demonstration was not meant to point end-users in a specific direction of cooling methods, but to showcase the Bulldozers ability to overclock to new limits set by AMD.
AVADirect will continuously update their website with new products featuring the Bulldozer architecture beyond what is currently listed. More importantly, their mission directly correlates to offering the most extensive configuration options while incorporating newly advanced technologies currently available. This philosophy is what sets them apart from competitors. AVADirect increasingly raises the bar for performance at an affordable price; thus making AVADirect solutions using Bulldozer a great match.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
To configure Bulldozer system click here.
Latest News Posts
- New map, competitive ranking system arrive for Insurgency
- Google will reportedly shame vendors into Android updates
- Lenovo says Motorola acquisition 'did not meet expectations'
- Android Auto, CarPlay available for Hyundai vehicles
- GAINWARD's GeForce GTX 1080 Phoenix spotted with black/red/gold look
- Tweak Launcher dont work with x99-sli mobo
- SanDisk X400 1TB SATA III SSD Review
- Asus S300CA screen flickering/stripes
- Asrock MB front HD audio doesn't work (rear works)
- GA-H97-Gaming 3 trying to Raid Two 950pro's via PCIE Apadpter
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition