Twinsburg, OH - October 21st
AVADirect, a leading custom computer manufacturer, announces newly added desktops featuring the new Bulldozer architecture by AMD. The Bulldozer processors feature six to eight cores and coexist with AMD FM1 and AM3+ chipsets to drive HD quality visuals along with multi-monitor gaming using ATI graphics card eyefinity technology. Increased cores will provide end-users with increased mutli-tasking, and the ability to handle stress-oriented processes that previous generation chips could not handle.
The Bulldozer architecture is said to be the direct response to Intel's Sandy Bridge architecture, even after four years in development. Before launch, AMD set a world record by overclocking their FX series processor to 8Ghz using liquid hydrogen. The demonstration was not meant to point end-users in a specific direction of cooling methods, but to showcase the Bulldozers ability to overclock to new limits set by AMD.
AVADirect will continuously update their website with new products featuring the Bulldozer architecture beyond what is currently listed. More importantly, their mission directly correlates to offering the most extensive configuration options while incorporating newly advanced technologies currently available. This philosophy is what sets them apart from competitors. AVADirect increasingly raises the bar for performance at an affordable price; thus making AVADirect solutions using Bulldozer a great match.
AVADirect is a privately owned custom computer manufacturer based in Twinsburg, Ohio, (within close proximity to Cleveland) specializing in the design, engineering and manufacturing of personalized high performance computer systems. The systems span the spectrum from Windows or Linux manageable and highly-reliable servers, to high-end workstations and gaming systems, to business PC's, notebooks and barebones systems and parts, focused on the commitment to meet the everyday demands of the marketplace, while creating a footprint within the industry.
For more information, visit http://www.avadirect.com.
To configure Bulldozer system click here.
Latest News Posts
- Doom update makes it feel more like the original
- Overwatch Competitive Mode launching today
- Amazon says you can have an Oculus Rift by tomorrow
- Get a killer domain name for your tech business
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 rumors begin, on the eve of the Radeon RX 480
- Need help with pre-built/used GA-X58A-UD3R Rev 2.0 System
- AsRock Z87 extreme 6
- GIGABYTE X99-Phoenix SLI (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- Deleted driver software
- MSI GeForce GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G - Silent Gaming Major OC Headroom
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines