RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced its new ultra-speed USB 3.0 MoonDrive that will soon be available. USB3.0 has been a hot phrase in the market because of its portability and ultra-high-speed transmission rate as well as stability, which have won preferences of users.
Features of RunCore MoonDrive: USB 3.0 interface, high performance, excellent tactile sensation, and stylish.
RunCore's MoonDrive adopts an enclosure of special plastic material, stunning black for the front also symbolizes its high stability, and the neat design of the enclosure perfectly presents its sense of technology.
Inside of the enclosure, MoonDrive adopts SLC as the storage media, the performance might probably be the best comparing to the similar products in the market -- read and write performance are respectively up to 164MB/s and 150MB/s, which also supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 protocol.
RunCore USB3.0 MoonDrive also provides a high capacity, can bring you an excellent experience of super-fast, ultra sensation. More product information will be updated to RunCore's webpage soon. Customers can also send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org for further consultation.
Latest News Posts
- Samsung's Galaxy S8+ sports huge 6.2-inch display
- Samsung's new Exynos 9 chip: 4K 120FPS camera tech
- The latest photos and details on AMD Radeon Vega
- AMD reboots itself with Ryzen, and Vega is next
- AMD Ryzen 7 1800X hits #1 best-selling CPUs on Amazon
- whirlpool repair in egypt
- تجديد وصيانة اجهزة سامسونج 01154008110 ×× 0235700997 توكيل ثلا
- صيانة منتجات ويرلبول مصر 01210999852 رقم خط مبيعات و
- ASUS MAXIMUS IX FORMULA A2 Error Code with Hardware Component Failure Beeps
- Does anyone from Thermaltake view this forum anymore?
- Innovation and competition return to high-performance PCs March 2nd with worldwide AMD Ryzen 7 availability
- Final Fantasy awarded Guinness World Records title for most prolific role-playing game
- InstaVR launches publishing compatibility with HTC VIVE, cnabling companies to create high quality long-form VR video applications
- Transcend announces Ultimate UHS Video Speed Class 30 (V30) microSD cards to support 4K Ultra HD video recording
- Final Fantasy XIV Fan Fest culminates with the journey eastward in Stormblood