RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced its new ultra-speed USB 3.0 MoonDrive that will soon be available. USB3.0 has been a hot phrase in the market because of its portability and ultra-high-speed transmission rate as well as stability, which have won preferences of users.
Features of RunCore MoonDrive: USB 3.0 interface, high performance, excellent tactile sensation, and stylish.
RunCore's MoonDrive adopts an enclosure of special plastic material, stunning black for the front also symbolizes its high stability, and the neat design of the enclosure perfectly presents its sense of technology.
Inside of the enclosure, MoonDrive adopts SLC as the storage media, the performance might probably be the best comparing to the similar products in the market -- read and write performance are respectively up to 164MB/s and 150MB/s, which also supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 protocol.
RunCore USB3.0 MoonDrive also provides a high capacity, can bring you an excellent experience of super-fast, ultra sensation. More product information will be updated to RunCore's webpage soon. Customers can also send emails to email@example.com for further consultation.
Latest News Posts
- Light's new camera has 16 camera sensors, takes 52-megapixel photos
- HP unveils its new 34-inch curved all-in-one 'Envy' PC
- Netflix increases its $8.99 per month plan to $9.99 per month
- 'Furious 8' finally lands a director
- NVIDIA rumored to discontinue the 2GB version of the GeForce GTX 960
- Got a Gaming 9 ACK X99S MSI MB to trade ..
- Bootloop Issue with GA-Z97N-WiFi even after RMA
- D-Link DCH-S160 mydlink Wi-Fi Smart Home Water Sensor Review
- ga-z170x-UD5 m.2 raid and intel rst drivers will not let me install windows to the raid
- X99 Extreme 4 and Thunderbolt
- EVGA Gives Away Free Cooler Shroud Replacement to its HYBRID Series Owners
- Shuttle Offers Value Priced XPC Nano Small Form Factor PC
- MSI Announces the DS502 7.1 Gaming Headset with Active Noise-Cancelation
- Netgear Introduces Quad-Mode Business-Class Wireless-AC Access Points
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent