RunCore, a leading supplier of high-performance solid-state drives today announced its new ultra-speed USB 3.0 MoonDrive that will soon be available. USB3.0 has been a hot phrase in the market because of its portability and ultra-high-speed transmission rate as well as stability, which have won preferences of users.
Features of RunCore MoonDrive: USB 3.0 interface, high performance, excellent tactile sensation, and stylish.
RunCore's MoonDrive adopts an enclosure of special plastic material, stunning black for the front also symbolizes its high stability, and the neat design of the enclosure perfectly presents its sense of technology.
Inside of the enclosure, MoonDrive adopts SLC as the storage media, the performance might probably be the best comparing to the similar products in the market -- read and write performance are respectively up to 164MB/s and 150MB/s, which also supports USB 2.0 and 1.1 protocol.
RunCore USB3.0 MoonDrive also provides a high capacity, can bring you an excellent experience of super-fast, ultra sensation. More product information will be updated to RunCore's webpage soon. Customers can also send emails to email@example.com for further consultation.
Latest News Posts
- ADATA proudly displays a new gaming series at Computex 2015
- Treat your Mac to an 8TB HGST Ultrastar HDD from Other World Computing
- Lenovo and Microsoft team up with Cortana and REACHit searching
- Gartner: Emerging countries pushed smartphone sales 19% during Q1
- Lenovo launches media casting device
- Q flesh Error Incorrect file size Motherboard B85M- D3H
- Mobo Software Question (SB X-Fi 7)
- Hounds Online: The Last Hope Released
- Board damaged by power supply?
- DVD drive seen in Windows 8.1 but not in BIOS
- G.SKILL Hosts Intel and Samsung Sponsored OC World Cup & 4th Annual OC World Record Stage at Computex 2015
- Google Virtual Reality at IMMERSION 2015 in Paris this September
- Revenge-Driven Platformer RONIN Strikes on Steam Early Access
- MAGNETIC: CAGE CLOSED OUT NOW ON STEAM
- CoolIT Systems Successfully Deploys Liquid-Cooled Solution to Poznan Supercomputing & Networking Center in Partnership with Huawei and Itprojekt