PowerColor today introduces all-new multimedia solution, SlingIt, which is designed to help centralize and distribute entertainment to various devices inside your home. SlingIt creates a gateway to wireless entertainment by offering a pair of devices that builds a bridge among multiple rooms.
Any device with HDMI connection can be supported by SlingIt. SlingIt allows users to set up easily by just plugging the transmitter to HDMI source and the receiver to HDVT, and then you can stream Youtube, play games, or share photos with your friends. SlingIt brings incredible HD experience to users with a variety media formats.
Transmit uncompressed 1080p HD/3D wirelessly without noticeable latency
SlingIt presents flexible and uncompressed 1080p wireless transmission from desktop PC or notebook to HDTV, users are available to enjoy full 1080p HD video, Blu-ray 3D playback with up to 1920 x 1080 resolution for all HDMI devices. The most important of all, SlingIt transfer HD content without noticeable latency, brings amazing lag-free home entertainment.
Support HID & IR remote control
SlingIt supports Human Interface devices (HID), for example, wireless mouse and keyboard. You can share photos, stream YouTube, play games, watch movies from PC and remote control it without moving your feet. Also with the IR support, you can make your remote controller backward, forward, pause or change channels without your device nearby.
Plug and Play
The interface design of SlingIt is very user-friendly, there's no need for driver installation. All you need to do is plug the cable into your HDMI device, then SlingIt will operate automatically without any effort.
SlingIt provides difference types of application for home entertainment; you can get more detail information here.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Corsair LAPDOG Gaming Control Center Review
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- Samsung Electronics expands 750 EVO SSD with worldwide availability and increases capacity to 500GB
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition