OCZ Technology Group, Inc., a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) and power management solutions for computing devices and systems, today unveiled the ZT Power Supply Series which offers consumers performance and stability for gaming systems and desktops. Providing high efficiency, cool operation, and a fully modular cable design, the ZT Series comes in a range of wattage options for users looking for a quality upgrade.
"The new ZT power supply is designed with quality components and rich features including a fully modular design for easy configuration and superior airflow within desktops," said Steve Lee, Senior VP and General Manager of Power Management at OCZ Technology Group. "This ZT PSU Series delivers clean and efficient power with the flexibility of modular cabling all at a competitive price point making it an ideal choice for mainstream consumers."
Together with the PC Power & Cooling design team, OCZ developed the all-new ZT Series to remain rock-solid and stable even under intensive multitasking and gaming environments. With a 100% modular cable management system, the ZT Series improves airflow and eliminates unnecessary wire clutter inside computer desktop chassis. Kept supremely cool with a variable load and temperature controlled 140mm fan, ZT power supplies are engineered to limit distracting noise from your PC when working or gaming. Furthermore, the 80-Plus Bronze certified ZT Series features up to 85% efficiency under typical load environments and complies with the ErP (Energy-related Products) Directive to ensure less than one watt of power is used in passive standby and off modes.
The OCZ ZT Series will be available in 550W, 650W, and 750W models, and comes backed with a leading 5-year OCZ PowerSwap Warranty for unparalleled peace of mind. The ZT PSU Series will be available worldwide with an MSRP of $99.99, $109.99, and $119.99 respectively.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Acer is welcoming a takeover of the company after share prices tumble
- HTC will have a 'limited number' of Vive VR headsets this year
- Microsoft announces that Forza Motorsport 6 has gone gold
- It looks like there were only 12,000 'real' women on Ashley Madison
- Tomb Raider goes mobile with turn-based puzzle game 'Lara Croft Go'
- Buffalo WXR-1900DHP DD-WRT NXT AC1900 Wireless Router Review
- ASRock Extreme4 x99 boot failure with more than 2 G.SKILL F4-3000C15D-16GRBB
- [Share]Lorkag GOP updater tool for AMD and NVIDIA VBIOS
- AMD Radeon R9 Nano Preview - Fiji and HBM Go Under the Shrink Ray
- Win7 wont install on AM1A-M system
- CYBERTRONPC ANNOUNCES SMALL FORM FACTOR SYSTEM WITH AMD R9 NANO GRAPHICS CARD
- SilverStone Storage Devices - Mobile Series - MS08
- ASRock Z170 OC Formula Sets More Records at IDF 2015 San Francisco!
- ATTO Technology to Display Network and Storage Connectivity Portfolio at VMworld 2015
- SilverStone Accessories - Expansion Cards - ECM20