The Product range of Prolimatech consists of award winning offerings. The Megahalems, Genesis, MK-13 or PK-1 - all managed to set the bar in terms of cooling performance in various magazines and reviews. The entry into the fan market with the Blue Vortex and Red Vortex was just as successful. Prolimatech is now presenting their latest addition to this segment with the unique Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings, which features Aluminum fan blades and red LEDs.
The main focus of the fan development is to ensure the most efficient cooling of their own CPU coolers. With the Vortex series, the Armageddon, Megahalems and all the other units really shine and manage to deliver the best cooling performance, but are also viable for all other coolers and computer cases in the market.
The Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings comes equipped with red LEDs and measures 140 x 140 x 25 millimeters. Due to the use of Aluminum fan blades, the unit is an extraordinary addition to the already potent Vortex series. In this constellation of 13 blades these overlap slightly at the base which is one of its beneficial attributes. The results speak for themselves, as the Aluminum-Vortex manages to push an amazing 214.6 m³ of air at 1600 RPM and 12 Volt.
One could deduct that the high rotation speed would result in a high noise level. In reality the Aluminum-Vortex runs at a quiet 28 dB(A) at full speed. For those wanting a quieter operating noise, the included adapters may be used to reduce the Voltage from 12 to 9 or even 7, which results in a rotation speed of 1200 or 900 RPM respectively, while still retaining the bulk of its cooling power.
As part of the fan one will receive the two low noise adapters, a metal fan guard and an adapter to connect the unit directly to the Molex plug of a power supply along with four mounting screws.
The Prolimatech Aluminum Vortex Silver Wings, Red LED - 140mm will be available at the end of October at a price of 24.90 Euro exclusively on http://www.caseking.de.
Latest News Posts
- 30% discount with Nintendo's Europe Birthday Promotion
- Watch Metallica's themed gameplay trailer that failed
- Dead Rising 4 has 18 holes of mini golf to play through
- Star Wars Battlefront DLC pack announced for November 18
- Xbox boss says Nintendo has 'bold vision' with Switch
- BSI3H-6100 long time to post
- Patriot Memory LX 200GB microSD Memory Card Review
- ASRock problem SB fan1
- GA-Z170X-Gaming 7 - F20b BIOS BUG?
- Unable To Update AMD GPU Driver
- ENERMAX releases Steelwing aluminum case
- ENERMAX Platimax D.F. PSU is available now
- ENERMAX launches Revolution Duo power supply with DUOFlowTM design for active ventilation
- Razer unveils new Razer Blade Pro gaming notebook
- Nintendo Switch world premiere demonstrates new entertainment experiences from a home gaming system