Team Group Inc.fs memory modules have always been known for its stability and high performance among enthusiasts. In 2011, the company invests heavily to build the new series radiating modules, and changes the packaging to a smaller volume of paper card design that is more environmental friendly. Enthusiasts would be guaranteed to enjoy the ultimate feeling of freshness and classic at the same time.
Mainstream Team Xtreem Dark|Steady and eye-catching
The Team Xtreem Dark series target the consumer market, and uses memory particles rigorously selected and tested by Team Group Inc. The new heat-sink has better cooling efficacy, which can speed up the dispersion of the heat generated by the particles more evenly and effectively. It can also speed up the circulation of cool and hot air within the case to reach a heat balance in the shortest amount of time to guarantee the most stable operating environment.
Performance Team Xtreem LV|Extreme speed
The new version of Team Xtreem LV packaging exerts Team Groupfs proud X cooling technology to the most, bringing enthusiasts an extreme performance. The X totem maximizes the cooling fin area, and when compared to ordinary over-clocking memory modules, the new Xtreem has a lower operating temperature that would satisfy enthusiastsf pursuit of extreme over-clocking performance.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services.
For more information, visit the series page.
Latest News Posts
- Del Toro says 'Hellboy 3' is dead
- The Galaxy Note7 might be coming back with a new battery
- Nier: Automata on PC likely delayed due to piracy fears
- Nintendo Switch runs cool, about 37C under load
- Samsung's next VR headset could come with a controller
- Are there any infos about the dk-05?
- How can I Speedup Outlook 2010 Performance?
- Changing Device ID
- Z170M Pro4S underperforming RAM / UEFI bug
- PC may end up in a reboot cycle from cold boot.
- ASUS announces VivoMini VC66R and VC66
- BIOSTAR RACING Series motherboard lineup for AMD RYZEN announced
- Team Group officially announces the T-FORCE DARK series memory module with ASUS ROG Certified
- MSI announces Aero ITX series graphics cards
- ASUS Partners with WPGI womens Esports league