Team Group Inc.fs memory modules have always been known for its stability and high performance among enthusiasts. In 2011, the company invests heavily to build the new series radiating modules, and changes the packaging to a smaller volume of paper card design that is more environmental friendly. Enthusiasts would be guaranteed to enjoy the ultimate feeling of freshness and classic at the same time.
Mainstream Team Xtreem Dark|Steady and eye-catching
The Team Xtreem Dark series target the consumer market, and uses memory particles rigorously selected and tested by Team Group Inc. The new heat-sink has better cooling efficacy, which can speed up the dispersion of the heat generated by the particles more evenly and effectively. It can also speed up the circulation of cool and hot air within the case to reach a heat balance in the shortest amount of time to guarantee the most stable operating environment.
Performance Team Xtreem LV|Extreme speed
The new version of Team Xtreem LV packaging exerts Team Groupfs proud X cooling technology to the most, bringing enthusiasts an extreme performance. The X totem maximizes the cooling fin area, and when compared to ordinary over-clocking memory modules, the new Xtreem has a lower operating temperature that would satisfy enthusiastsf pursuit of extreme over-clocking performance.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services.
For more information, visit the series page.
Latest News Posts
- NVIDIA shows how awesome Gears of War 4 looks in DX12
- Ubisoft says Nintendo will be 'back in the race' with NX
- Amazon developing sports game, sandbox MMO, survival MMO
- Microsoft had hoped for 200 million Xbox One sales
- Man walks into Apple Store, destroys Macs, iPhones
- Acer Chromebook R11 Review
- ASRock Z87 EXTREME4 won't restart - debug code 4F
- ASUS X99-Deluxe II Motherboard Review
- U.2 Kit on Taichi
- Z170X-Gaming 5 - Thunderbolt controller + Intel RST drivers issue.
- Antec and Razer team up to co-brand a new Mini-ITX gaming chassis
- Samsung Electronics accelerates the NVMe era for consumers with its highest performing 960 PRO and EVO Solid State Drives
- Lighting is in the Aer: NZXT launches Aer RGB, premium LED PWM fans
- Syber Gaming delivers VR and 4K-ready 'C Series' small form factor gaming PC
- HyperX Gears of War gaming headset shipping now