Team Group Inc.fs memory modules have always been known for its stability and high performance among enthusiasts. In 2011, the company invests heavily to build the new series radiating modules, and changes the packaging to a smaller volume of paper card design that is more environmental friendly. Enthusiasts would be guaranteed to enjoy the ultimate feeling of freshness and classic at the same time.
Mainstream Team Xtreem Dark|Steady and eye-catching
The Team Xtreem Dark series target the consumer market, and uses memory particles rigorously selected and tested by Team Group Inc. The new heat-sink has better cooling efficacy, which can speed up the dispersion of the heat generated by the particles more evenly and effectively. It can also speed up the circulation of cool and hot air within the case to reach a heat balance in the shortest amount of time to guarantee the most stable operating environment.
Performance Team Xtreem LV|Extreme speed
The new version of Team Xtreem LV packaging exerts Team Groupfs proud X cooling technology to the most, bringing enthusiasts an extreme performance. The X totem maximizes the cooling fin area, and when compared to ordinary over-clocking memory modules, the new Xtreem has a lower operating temperature that would satisfy enthusiastsf pursuit of extreme over-clocking performance.
As a leading provider of memory storage products to the consumer market, Team Group is committed to providing the best storage, multimedia and data sharing solutions. All Team memory module products come with a lifetime warranty, repair and replacement services.
For more information, visit the series page.
Latest News Posts
- Essential phone to be more than a month late
- Intel accuses Qualcomm of monopolistic behavior
- New Note8 leak shows awkwardly placed fingerprint sensor
- Samsung Galaxy S8 officially discounted by up to $300
- Qualcomm's Snapdragon 836 will debut with the Pixel 2
- Bloody AL90 Blazing Laser Gaming Mouse Review
- Cryptocurrency mining deflates, used GPUs hit eBay
- G.SKILL TridentZ RGB DDR4-3600 32GB Memory Kit Review
- ASRock X299 Taichi Motherboard Review
- Transcend ESD220C 120GB Portable SSD Review
- Atari announces Blade Runner 2049 partnership with NECA and Audiowear, launching wearable technology that blurs the line between fashion and future
- BIOSTAR introduces the world's first 8-slot PCI-e mining motherboard with the TB250-BTC+
- HyperX unveils HyperX Alloy Elite and TKL HyperX Alloy FPS Pro mechanical gaming keyboards
- Toshiba Memory Corporation develops world's first 3D flash memory with TSV technology
- ADATA releases XPG GAMMIX line with S10 PCIe Gen3x4 NVMe 1.2 SSD and D10 DDR4