Japanese cooling expert Scythe is hereby announcing the improved version of its multi functional Kama Connect adapter. Scythe is steadily enhancing the product portfolio and pushes Kama Connect to the next level. Third version of Kama Connect is of special use to technicians, DIY users as well as end-users who own various drives and require fast access to their media and files.
Compared to Kama Connect PLUS which was equipped with an internal card reader, new Kama Connect 3 is built more compact and comes without the card reader. Key improvement is the support of new USB 3.0 Standard for Super Speed data transfer which was achieved by implementing new controller alongside with the blue USB 3.0 type B connector. In case the end device such as PC or Notebook lacks USB 3.0 support Kama Connect 3 will automatically switch down to USB 2.0 or USB 1.1 mode to assure wide range compatibility and safe operation.
Furthermore Kama Connect 3 is allowing connection of common 2,5 inch and 3,5 inch Hard Drives as well as 5,25 inch Optical Drives. For this purpose it is equipped with one SATA and two IDE ports, allowing users to connect one SATA and one IDE drive. Hence enables simultaneous operation of two drives which by way of example makes it possible to transfer data from a DVD Drive to a Hard Drive. This process doesn't require the drives to be directly connected to a motherboard or any other controller inside the PC nor the use of any additional adapters.
In order to allow easy monitoring of the connected drives an Access LED and a Power LED are located on the top of Kama Connect 3. In addition users are able to easily access the power switch to power up or down the connected drives. For convenient use Scythe Kama Connect 3 comes with all required cables allowing immediate operation of the device.
Kama Connect 3 (SCUPS-4000) can be purchased as of today throughout Europe for 33,90 EUR (excl. VAT/TAX). For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Robotic chefs will hit the market in 2018 for around $75,000
- Meizu MX5 Pro smartphone will pack a huge 41-megapixel camera
- German auto makers to buy Nokia HERE business for $3.2B
- Samsung Galaxy Note 5 specs all but confirmed in the latest leak
- Xbox One games streamed to Windows 10 detailed in new screenshots
- Ga-z77x-ud3h via usb 3.0
- Help building new gaming PC
- Xeon x5460 overclocking settings
- Dual display on Asrock IMB 151N
- New build No Network - Realtek PCIe GBE controller not coming online
- Seagate Reports Fiscal Third Quarter 2015 Results
- IBASE Announces ASB200-908 IPC
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth