ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of computing, consumer electronics and communications solutions, today expanded its 3D display leadership, announcing the immediate availability of its V3D231 LED monitor.
This 23-inch 3D-Ready LED monitor features an ultra-fast 2 ms video response time, making it perfect for enjoying a crystal clear 3D gaming and video experience. Paired with a native 1920x1080 full HD resolution and 20,000,000:1 dynamic contrast ratio, users can expect great color accuracy and picture detail, making for unsurpassed 3D image quality.
Delivering an immersive multimedia entertainment experience, the V3D231 offers integrated SRS Premium Sound audio speakers, in addition to the included polarized 3D glasses. Add VGA, DVI-D and HDMI 1.4a inputs and consumers can enjoy vast connectivity options, including directly connecting to content on their Blu-ray 3D player or PS3 gaming console. To ensure all users have access to a plethora of 3D content, ViewSonic's V3D231 monitor also includes a TriDef 3D software suite. With this software, users can easily convert and view their 2D PC images in life-like 3D, in addition to playing over 500 PC-based video games in amazing 3D quality.
"The V3D231 is the perfect 3D monitor for consumers in search of hi-def entertainment in a true 3D format," said Erik Willey, LCD monitor and PC product marketing manager, ViewSonic. "Due to its Frame Patterned Retarder technology, the V3D231 enables consumers to view amazing 3D images without the need for expensive 3D glasses. By putting polarized 3D glasses and access to 3D content in consumers' hands, ViewSonic is broadening the reach of 3D entertainment for 3D gaming, movies and education at a competitive price point."
The V3D231 comes with ViewSonic's strongest pixel performance guarantee and 3-year limited warranty. The V3D231 ships with one pair of polarized 3D glasses and one pair of clip-on polarized lenses, and is now available in North America for an ESP of $349.
For more information, visit the product page.
Latest News Posts
- Opera receives $1.2 billion bid from Chinese consortium
- Filming on 'Star Wars Episode VIII' kicks off
- Analyst expects mobile app store revenue to hit $100 billion by 2020
- Unity announces SteamVR support, now works on the HTC Vive
- P.T. influenced game now coming to Xbox One and PS4, possibly VR
- Debug 62
- Asrock z97e-itx/ac Bifurcation Support
- Intel Compute Stick "2" STK1AW32SC 2GB Windows 10 Review
- Cougar 450M Ambidextrous Optical Gaming Mouse Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Gaming Z170 Gaming K4 - Only Posts with one memory stick
- ESL Hearthstone Legendary Series returns to Intel Extreme Masters Katowice 2016
- HIDEO KOJIMA AND GUILLERMO DEL TORO CONFIRMED AS D.I.C.E. SUMMIT KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
- Toshiba Introduces the Next Generation OCZ Trion 150 Series Solid-State Drive Series
- Thermaltake Kicks Off 2016 MFC (Modding Fighting Championship)
- AMD Offers New Thermal Solutions and New Processors for Reliable, Near-Silent Performance