Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2011. The "Smoking & Slamming Overclocking Showdown held by GeIL at the Headquarter with the world's famous overclockers - Smoke and Slamms was a huge success. Smoke and Slamms, being the high ranked overlcokers on the renowned HWBOT Worldwide Professional Overclocker League, had received great applause from all the audiences with their amazing skills. "This is our first overclocking show in Asia. I am glad for having this chance and hope you all loved it as much as we did!" said Smoke. The overclocking duo exceeded everyone's expectations at the Showdown and overclocked the GeIL EVO CORSA 2133MHz memory to a mind-blowing 2848MHz!
"Before we came to Taiwan, we have always wanted to get our hands on some high-end GeIL memory to squeeze out the true potential of these RAM. Given the successful experience this time at the Showdown, we definitely will overclock more GeIL RAM in the future." Said Slamms "Our trip to GeIL's headquarter in Taipei this time also given us the chance to see in person of the amazing IC testing knowhow and DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology of GeIL to see how these superior memory modules were made. We definitely are looking forward to see more high performance memory from GeIL in the near future." added Slams. During the event, Smoke and Slamms also complimented on some of the topnotch products from ASRock, MSI, and other professional Taiwanese PC component manufacturers.
"GeIL would like to thank all the wonderful partners for their support for making this event a great success - ASRock, MSI , Aerocool, Thortech and EpicGear" commented Jennifer Huang, the Vice President of Sales & Marketing at GeIL.
For more information about this event, please visit: http://www.geilmemory.com
Latest News Posts
- Twitter will livestream free NHL, MLB games
- For just $69, you'll get 1000+ hours of coding instruction
- Gears of War 4 has unlocked frame rate on PC
- Kojima Productions' opening title sequence is weird, but awesome
- When 'Supergirl' flies to Blu-ray, you can win Season One on us!
- AMD Positioning Itself to Become a Commanding Force in Rendering
- GA-EX58-UD5 New Bios Ver. F14
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Polaris Nitro-charged - introducing the SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 480
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio