Taipei, Taiwan, October 12th, 2011. The "Smoking & Slamming Overclocking Showdown held by GeIL at the Headquarter with the world's famous overclockers - Smoke and Slamms was a huge success. Smoke and Slamms, being the high ranked overlcokers on the renowned HWBOT Worldwide Professional Overclocker League, had received great applause from all the audiences with their amazing skills. "This is our first overclocking show in Asia. I am glad for having this chance and hope you all loved it as much as we did!" said Smoke. The overclocking duo exceeded everyone's expectations at the Showdown and overclocked the GeIL EVO CORSA 2133MHz memory to a mind-blowing 2848MHz!
"Before we came to Taiwan, we have always wanted to get our hands on some high-end GeIL memory to squeeze out the true potential of these RAM. Given the successful experience this time at the Showdown, we definitely will overclock more GeIL RAM in the future." Said Slamms "Our trip to GeIL's headquarter in Taipei this time also given us the chance to see in person of the amazing IC testing knowhow and DBT - Die-hard Burn-in Technology of GeIL to see how these superior memory modules were made. We definitely are looking forward to see more high performance memory from GeIL in the near future." added Slams. During the event, Smoke and Slamms also complimented on some of the topnotch products from ASRock, MSI, and other professional Taiwanese PC component manufacturers.
"GeIL would like to thank all the wonderful partners for their support for making this event a great success - ASRock, MSI , Aerocool, Thortech and EpicGear" commented Jennifer Huang, the Vice President of Sales & Marketing at GeIL.
For more information about this event, please visit: http://www.geilmemory.com
Latest News Posts
- One interesting marketing video - MSI shows you how to build a PC
- Fitbit not intimidated by upcoming Apple Watch smartwatch launch
- ESL brags 8.78 million unique viewers on Twitch.TV over Katowice event
- Computer coding class takes off at infamous San Quentin prison
- Telstra offers updated plans with TV-streaming trials, not Netflix
- P8Z77-V deluxe stopping at Hex 62
- (LAN) Z68 extreme3 Gen3
- Asrock n68c-s UCC RAM problem
- X99 G1 Wifi - Updated BIOS and can't get Intel RST to work
- Chappie (2015) Cinema Movie Review
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi