Shanghai, China, Oct. 12, 2011 - Runcore, the global top10 leader in SSD, today release its rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product line. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the world's smallest single-chip Solid State Drive with standard SATA or PATA interface in BGA form factor that allows for easy integration of embedded storage into industrial and commercial devices and applications.
The rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product family has the same pin-assignment across all capacities -4GB,8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB,64GB and higher in the future--which simplifies system-level board design.
At the same time , rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ has the traditional HDD & SSD 'reliability and security combined with high performance and low power consumption. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can serve both commercial-grade (0ÂˇĂ‰ to 70ÂˇĂ‰) and industrial-grade (-40ÂˇĂ‰ to 85ÂˇĂ‰) temperature support. With the advanced technology , the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can support industry-grade ECC engine,Trim command , GC command ,S.M.R.A.T. command and SSD LifeGuard technologies which provide real-time SSD monitoring and warning capabilities. It make your rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ to provide the best data integrity, endurance and reliability in the market.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the amazing embedded storage solution for IPCs, Tablet PC, Set-top box , Automotive infotainment system ,GPS, thin client , imaging applications , portable devices , Black box data recorder ,point-of-sale terminals, Monitor Device, medical devices, test instruments, Military Application ,and other other embedded storage applications.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ use leading SSD System integration technology, using world class controller & flash. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family extends 's portfolio of high-performance, fully-integrated embedded solid-state drives.Using Creative Revolution Technology for MCP (Multi Chip Package) SSD, the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family can provide your amazing SSD feature. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ offers a fully integrated SATA or PATA interface in a single BGA package measures 14mm X 18mm and scale in storage densities to up to 32GB using SLC memory and 64GB using MLC memory. With the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ design kits, designer who use rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product can made it more easier & quickly to different product form factor which customer system need ,just like half slim, msata, 2.5inch ,1.8inch,even directly mount the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ on motherboard. Using the standard chip-size design, it allow fast time-to-market for industrial and customized application.
Latest News Posts
- Nintendo Switch owners can share game updates locally
- AMD teases 8K graphics workload on Radeon RX Vega
- AMD launches dual-GPU Radeon Pro Duo with 32GB of GDDR5
- Dawn of War III PC Steam deals are up to 25% off
- Colorful announces iGame GTX 1080 Ti Vulcan X OC
- AORUS GeForce GTX 1080 Ti 11G Review
- Intel Optane Memory 32GB M.2 NVMe SSD Review
- ASRock Fatal1ty Z270 K6 USB 3.1/TB Issues
- HyperX Pulsefire FPS Gaming Mouse Review
- Hidrate Spark 2.0 Bluetooth Smart Bottle Review
- Nokia partners with Lucasfilm to deliver an immersive behind-the-scenes VR experience of Star Wars: The Last Jedi
- New LaCie 2big Dock Thunderbolt 3 bridges the port gap and delivers massive capacity to streamline creative workflows
- ENERMAX launches D.F. STORM, the 3500RPM fan featuring self-cleaning design
- Tenda unveils new USB 3.0 AC1300 wireless network adapter
- SAPPHIRE introduces new PULSE graphics card family