Shanghai, China, Oct. 12, 2011 - Runcore, the global top10 leader in SSD, today release its rSSD¢â product line. rSSD¢â is the world's smallest single-chip Solid State Drive with standard SATA or PATA interface in BGA form factor that allows for easy integration of embedded storage into industrial and commercial devices and applications.
The rSSD¢â product family has the same pin-assignment across all capacities -4GB,8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB,64GB and higher in the future--which simplifies system-level board design.
At the same time , rSSD¢â has the traditional HDD & SSD 'reliability and security combined with high performance and low power consumption. rSSD¢â can serve both commercial-grade (0¡É to 70¡É) and industrial-grade (-40¡É to 85¡É) temperature support. With the advanced technology , the rSSD¢â can support industry-grade ECC engine,Trim command , GC command ,S.M.R.A.T. command and SSD LifeGuard technologies which provide real-time SSD monitoring and warning capabilities. It make your rSSD¢â to provide the best data integrity, endurance and reliability in the market.
rSSD¢â is the amazing embedded storage solution for IPCs, Tablet PC, Set-top box , Automotive infotainment system ,GPS, thin client , imaging applications , portable devices , Black box data recorder ,point-of-sale terminals, Monitor Device, medical devices, test instruments, Military Application ,and other other embedded storage applications.
rSSD¢â use leading SSD System integration technology, using world class controller & flash. rSSD¢â family extends 's portfolio of high-performance, fully-integrated embedded solid-state drives.Using Creative Revolution Technology for MCP (Multi Chip Package) SSD, the rSSD¢â family can provide your amazing SSD feature. rSSD¢â offers a fully integrated SATA or PATA interface in a single BGA package measures 14mm X 18mm and scale in storage densities to up to 32GB using SLC memory and 64GB using MLC memory. With the rSSD¢â design kits, designer who use rSSD¢â product can made it more easier & quickly to different product form factor which customer system need ,just like half slim, msata, 2.5inch ,1.8inch,even directly mount the rSSD¢â on motherboard. Using the standard chip-size design, it allow fast time-to-market for industrial and customized application.
Latest News Posts
- Some iPhone 6S handsets are running so hot they are shutting down
- Roku 4 announced, has 4K support, remote finder and much more
- Tesla founder deletes his tweet that hinted towards 'Model Y' vehicle
- Halo 5 will have a 'much more sociable' story thanks to 4-player co-op
- Pepsi launching 'Back to the Future II' bottle design
- I Was Wondering If Someone Could Help Me With Driver Issue For SATA3 z97
- PhotoFast i-FlashDrive MAX 32GB USB iOS Flash Drive Review
- SSI EEB support for Lian Li high end chassis
- Need help with a build
- Force M7 Thor Mouse does not wake system?
- Nokia announces planned leadership and organizational structure for combined Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent
- DOK SOLUTION UNVEILS CR09, 2 DEVICE CHARGER/CRADLE/CLOCK/SPEAKER/RADIO WITH 'SCD TECHNOLOGY' (SMART CURRENT DETECTION), NO MORE OVERCHARGING!
- FIRST CELLULAR ANDROID WEAR SMARTWATCH PREVIEWED AT LG EVENT
- LG UNVEILS V10, A SMARTPHONE DESIGNED WITH CREATIVITY IN MIND
- Marvell Teams Up with Google to Enable Chromecast 2.0 and Chromecast Audio