Shanghai, China, Oct. 12, 2011 - Runcore, the global top10 leader in SSD, today release its rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product line. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the world's smallest single-chip Solid State Drive with standard SATA or PATA interface in BGA form factor that allows for easy integration of embedded storage into industrial and commercial devices and applications.
The rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product family has the same pin-assignment across all capacities -4GB,8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB,64GB and higher in the future--which simplifies system-level board design.
At the same time , rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ has the traditional HDD & SSD 'reliability and security combined with high performance and low power consumption. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can serve both commercial-grade (0ÂˇĂ‰ to 70ÂˇĂ‰) and industrial-grade (-40ÂˇĂ‰ to 85ÂˇĂ‰) temperature support. With the advanced technology , the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can support industry-grade ECC engine,Trim command , GC command ,S.M.R.A.T. command and SSD LifeGuard technologies which provide real-time SSD monitoring and warning capabilities. It make your rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ to provide the best data integrity, endurance and reliability in the market.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the amazing embedded storage solution for IPCs, Tablet PC, Set-top box , Automotive infotainment system ,GPS, thin client , imaging applications , portable devices , Black box data recorder ,point-of-sale terminals, Monitor Device, medical devices, test instruments, Military Application ,and other other embedded storage applications.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ use leading SSD System integration technology, using world class controller & flash. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family extends 's portfolio of high-performance, fully-integrated embedded solid-state drives.Using Creative Revolution Technology for MCP (Multi Chip Package) SSD, the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family can provide your amazing SSD feature. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ offers a fully integrated SATA or PATA interface in a single BGA package measures 14mm X 18mm and scale in storage densities to up to 32GB using SLC memory and 64GB using MLC memory. With the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ design kits, designer who use rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product can made it more easier & quickly to different product form factor which customer system need ,just like half slim, msata, 2.5inch ,1.8inch,even directly mount the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ on motherboard. Using the standard chip-size design, it allow fast time-to-market for industrial and customized application.
Latest News Posts
- Huawei launches new nova 2 with dual rear camera
- Nintendo shares skyrocket to 8-year high
- Alienware Aurora reach reasonable price for Memorial Day
- GTA Online earns big for Take-Two
- Red Dead Redemption 2 built from scratch for consoles
- Gigabyte z170 UD5: Question about Voltage Spikes/Offset
- ASRock AliveXFire-esata2 compatibility with Phenom II X4 980
- m4a88td-m/usb3 & Windows 10
- OWC ThunderBay 4 Mini Thunderbolt 2 Review
- Prey benchmarked: Radeon RX 580 vs. GeForce GTX 1060
- Qualcomm fuels IoT growth by currently delivering more than 1 million chips a day into a wide range of connected applications
- Team Group announces theme for COMPUTEX 2017 showcase: go beyond the limit and reach for the top
- SAPPHIRE announces PULSE Radeon RX 560 graphics card
- ELITEGROUP computer to stand out at Computex for its smart campus deployment, robotic technology, education laptops, tablets, mini PC, and motherboards
- ADATA Shares a Symphony of Technology at Computex 2017