Shanghai, China, Oct. 12, 2011 - Runcore, the global top10 leader in SSD, today release its rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product line. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the world's smallest single-chip Solid State Drive with standard SATA or PATA interface in BGA form factor that allows for easy integration of embedded storage into industrial and commercial devices and applications.
The rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product family has the same pin-assignment across all capacities -4GB,8 GB, 16 GB, 32 GB,64GB and higher in the future--which simplifies system-level board design.
At the same time , rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ has the traditional HDD & SSD 'reliability and security combined with high performance and low power consumption. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can serve both commercial-grade (0ÂˇĂ‰ to 70ÂˇĂ‰) and industrial-grade (-40ÂˇĂ‰ to 85ÂˇĂ‰) temperature support. With the advanced technology , the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ can support industry-grade ECC engine,Trim command , GC command ,S.M.R.A.T. command and SSD LifeGuard technologies which provide real-time SSD monitoring and warning capabilities. It make your rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ to provide the best data integrity, endurance and reliability in the market.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ is the amazing embedded storage solution for IPCs, Tablet PC, Set-top box , Automotive infotainment system ,GPS, thin client , imaging applications , portable devices , Black box data recorder ,point-of-sale terminals, Monitor Device, medical devices, test instruments, Military Application ,and other other embedded storage applications.
rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ use leading SSD System integration technology, using world class controller & flash. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family extends 's portfolio of high-performance, fully-integrated embedded solid-state drives.Using Creative Revolution Technology for MCP (Multi Chip Package) SSD, the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ family can provide your amazing SSD feature. rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ offers a fully integrated SATA or PATA interface in a single BGA package measures 14mm X 18mm and scale in storage densities to up to 32GB using SLC memory and 64GB using MLC memory. With the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ design kits, designer who use rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ product can made it more easier & quickly to different product form factor which customer system need ,just like half slim, msata, 2.5inch ,1.8inch,even directly mount the rSSDÂ˘Ă˘ on motherboard. Using the standard chip-size design, it allow fast time-to-market for industrial and customized application.
Latest News Posts
- For Honor PC requirements revealed
- Take a closer look at the Xbox One's 28nm APU die
- New images of the upcoming LG G6 leaked
- COD: Infinite Warfare - best-selling game of 2016 in US
- The entire gaming market slumped 12% in the US last year
- headphones not registering on ASUS k501uq
- Black screen GA Z170X ULTRA GAMING BIOS F21 I7 6400 T HELP
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni