TRENDnet signs leading retail and B2B distributor to expand product availability
Torrance, Calif. - October 11, 2011-TRENDnet, a best-in-class networking manufacturer of wired and wireless networking solutions, today announces the availability of TRENDnet products through Micro-P, one of the UK and Ireland's leading retail and B2B technology distributors. Under the terms of the agreement and with immediate effect, Micro-P will distribute a large selection of TRENDnet's most popular networking products, including award winning Wireless, first to market Powerline, Switch, PoE, KVM, and Print Server networking solutions.
Rodney Finney, Director of Sales at TRENDnet said: "We are very excited to be partnered with Micro-P. With over 31 years of experience in the B2B and retail market, selling to 8,000 resellers, Micro-P will help TRENDnet significantly expand its product availability and brand awareness in the UK and Ireland. TRENDnet is dedicated to work closely with Micro-P, with the goal of building a prosperous long term partnership."
TRENDnet provides award winning networking solutions to small and medium size business and home users, enabling them to share broadband access, multimedia content and networked peripherals for true anywhere connectivity. The diverse product line includes Wireless, Fiber, Switch, Gigabit, Voice over Internet Protocol (VoIP), Keyboard/Video/Mouse (KVM), Internet Camera, Print Server, Powerline, Bluetooth, Storage Server, Power over Ethernet (PoE), and Multimedia Accessories.
"Micro-P has a reputation for offering one of the largest selections of networking hardware products," stated Simon Barnard, General Manager for Technical, Micro-P. "The TRENDnet brand is entering a mature and competitive product category within Micro-P, however TRENDnet's broad product portfolio coupled with their ability to produce compelling niche products will provide our customer base with greater selection when planning their next networking project."
This new partnership will be supported by PowerIT-2-Channel, experts in taking growth brands to market in Europe.
Micro-P is one of the leading B2B and retail distributors in the UK and a wholly owned subsidiary of parent company DCC PLC, Ireland's 8th largest company. Founded over 30 years ago, Micro-P represents over 150 manufacturers in the UK alone spanning 20,000 products across computing and accessories, print, consumer electronics, networking, servers and solutions, communications and mobile and AV solutions. By promoting and selling into its established base of 8,000 resellers it continues to champion new markets, drive channel penetration and product innovation and deliver bespoke end-to-end solutions. Micro-P's extensive stock holding, flexible credit terms and value add approach to business gives Micro-P and its customer base a strong platform from which to grow. For further information, please visit: http://www.micro-p.com
TRENDnetis an award winning global brand, dedicated to providing a completeline of high quality yet affordable networking solutions for small tomid-sized business and home users alike. Founded in 1990, TRENDnetis headquartered in Torrance, California, and maintains branch officesin Europe, Central America, South America and Asia. TRENDnet productsare sold in over 125 countries. The TRENDnet brand is consistentlyrecognized for high quality, exceptional performance and unparalleledsupport. For more information visit http://www.trendnet.com or call +1 (310) 961-5500.
Latest News Posts
- Four-part Mass Effect book series links original trilogy to Andromeda
- Sonic the Hedgehog's new 2017 game to have 'huge emphasis on quality'
- If you own an HTC Vive, you have to play Pool Nation VR
- Nintendo NX might use both cartridges and discs
- This emotional AMD commercial invites you to join the Radeon Rebellion
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- X170 EXTREME ECC Build
- GA-Z77-UD5H and W10 Sata Port Recognition?
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines