KINGMAX, a world renowned leading brand of DRAM and flash memory, has launched the worldwide first one TB-class SSD, 1TB 2.5h SATA II SSD, leads Solid State Drive into the new era of TB. KINGMAX applies unique patented packing technology to implement the 8 Stacked Die technology for 1TB SSD and commits to the greater capacity of the reasonable price, oaths TB-class SSD into the era.
KINGMAX takes the lead in launching 1TB SSD for SSD productsf positive prospect and the popularity of such products do to promote the role that time. Cheng Qian Zhang, Senior Vice President of KINGMAX said: In additional to consumer application of SSD products, we have a good prospect on industrial application of SSD in the future, such as, POS, ATM, Arcade Game and other customized request, etc. For industrial application, it requires best reliability, compatibility and to withstand harsh environments.h As a leading flash and memory manufacturer, KINGMAX has core technology and strength of SSD, features vertical industrial integration capabilities and innovative cutting-edge patented technology to implement the 8 Stacked Die technology for 1TB SSD with high reliability and compatibility.
All KINGMAX SSD Series products adhere to the RoHS compliance, CE standard and are FCC certified. KINGMAX is proud to say all of its products are subjected to the most stringent quality control; all products go through rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality and satisfaction guarantee to customers.
2.5h SATAII SSD Product Features:
- High speed transmission and faster startup
- Shock and vibration resistance
- No audible noise
- High reliability
- Global wear leveling increases product life and optimize performance
- Strongly wear leveling algorithm to enhance lifetime
- Strongly ECC algorithm to correct data
2.5h SATAII SSD Specifications:
- Capacity: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB
- Dimension: 100.5mm(L)x69.85mm(W)x7.0mm(T)
- Weight: 73 g
- Interface: SATA II 3Gb/s
- Global wear leveling supported
- NCQ/Trim command supported
- ECC supported
- High Performance:
32GB Read: Up to 150MB/s Write: Up to 40MB/s
64GB Read: Up to 150MB/s Write: Up to 70MB/s
128GB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 150MB/s
256GB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 210MB/s
512GB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 210MB/s
1TB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 210MB/s
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V +/-5%
- Power Consumption
Active: 32/64GB: 1.0W(Typ.)
Idle: 64GB~1TB 1W(Typ.)
- Operating Shock: 1500G/1ms
- Operating Temperature: 0~70
- Storage Temperature: -55~95
- 3 years warranty
KINGMAX Group is the worldfs first RAM/memory card module manufacturer that features vertical industrial integration capabilities and solid R&D capability and innovative cutting-edge patented technology. Upholding gQuality comes from perfection in technologyh, KINGMAX insists on and endeavors for continual innovation. Its faith in its unique products ensures they continue to take the world by storm. In addition, all KINGMAX products undergo rigorous testing before delivery to ensure the best quality. Lifetime warranty services are also provided so you can set your mind at rest when buying the products. For more information, visit the official website of KINGMAX: http://www.kingmax.com.
Latest News Posts
- Sweedish CS:GO pro Fifflaren is keeping busy - joins American team
- ESL announce $100,000 EVOLVE Xbox One competition
- UberX gets unbanned from Portland, now with a new $1 Safe Rides Fee
- Call of Duty: Black Ops III should be due on November 6, 2015
- The latest screenshots of The Witcher 3 tease impressive visuals
- G1.Sniper M3 - No "Windows Boot Manager".
- X99 UD5 motherboard SLI disabled everytime after updating bios to F9
- OAXIS Bento Close-Contact Induction Wireless Speaker Review
- ASRock C226 WS graphics output resolution support
- Patriot FUEL iON Magnetic Charging Pad Review
- Seven World Top Casemodders Go Head to Head at the "2015 Thermaltake CaseMOD Invitational"
- GIGABYTE Hosts X99 CHAMPION CHALLENGE on HWBOT.org. Tweak your GIGABYTE X99 Systems for Big Cash Prizes
- Acer Reveals New Back-To-School Product Range at the Inaugural "next@acer" Event in New York
- Acer Launches World's First Curved Monitor with NVIDIA G-SYNC Technology
- Endless possibilities...Introducing the Fractal Define S!