KINGMAX, a world renowned leading brand of DRAM and flash memory, has launched the worldwide first one TB-class SSD, 1TB 2.5h SATA II SSD, leads Solid State Drive into the new era of TB. KINGMAX applies unique patented packing technology to implement the 8 Stacked Die technology for 1TB SSD and commits to the greater capacity of the reasonable price, oaths TB-class SSD into the era.
KINGMAX takes the lead in launching 1TB SSD for SSD productsf positive prospect and the popularity of such products do to promote the role that time. Cheng Qian Zhang, Senior Vice President of KINGMAX said: In additional to consumer application of SSD products, we have a good prospect on industrial application of SSD in the future, such as, POS, ATM, Arcade Game and other customized request, etc. For industrial application, it requires best reliability, compatibility and to withstand harsh environments.h As a leading flash and memory manufacturer, KINGMAX has core technology and strength of SSD, features vertical industrial integration capabilities and innovative cutting-edge patented technology to implement the 8 Stacked Die technology for 1TB SSD with high reliability and compatibility.
All KINGMAX SSD Series products adhere to the RoHS compliance, CE standard and are FCC certified. KINGMAX is proud to say all of its products are subjected to the most stringent quality control; all products go through rigorous testing to ensure the highest quality and satisfaction guarantee to customers.
2.5h SATAII SSD Product Features:
- High speed transmission and faster startup
- Shock and vibration resistance
- No audible noise
- High reliability
- Global wear leveling increases product life and optimize performance
- Strongly wear leveling algorithm to enhance lifetime
- Strongly ECC algorithm to correct data
2.5h SATAII SSD Specifications:
- Capacity: 32GB/64GB/128GB/256GB/512GB/1TB
- Dimension: 100.5mm(L)x69.85mm(W)x7.0mm(T)
- Weight: 73 g
- Interface: SATA II 3Gb/s
- Global wear leveling supported
- NCQ/Trim command supported
- ECC supported
- High Performance:
32GB Read: Up to 150MB/s Write: Up to 40MB/s
64GB Read: Up to 150MB/s Write: Up to 70MB/s
128GB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 150MB/s
256GB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 210MB/s
512GB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 210MB/s
1TB Read: Up to 260MB/s Write: Up to 210MB/s
- Operating Voltage: DC 5V +/-5%
- Power Consumption
Active: 32/64GB: 1.0W(Typ.)
Idle: 64GB~1TB 1W(Typ.)
- Operating Shock: 1500G/1ms
- Operating Temperature: 0~70
- Storage Temperature: -55~95
- 3 years warranty
KINGMAX Group is the worldfs first RAM/memory card module manufacturer that features vertical industrial integration capabilities and solid R&D capability and innovative cutting-edge patented technology. Upholding gQuality comes from perfection in technologyh, KINGMAX insists on and endeavors for continual innovation. Its faith in its unique products ensures they continue to take the world by storm. In addition, all KINGMAX products undergo rigorous testing before delivery to ensure the best quality. Lifetime warranty services are also provided so you can set your mind at rest when buying the products. For more information, visit the official website of KINGMAX: http://www.kingmax.com.
Latest News Posts
- Bloody new 'Logan' trailer embraces hard R-rating
- Buy Resident Evil 7 on Xbox One, get it on the PC, too
- Zelda: Breath of the Wild has an awesome physics engine
- Hitman goes HDR on PC, PS4, Xbox One next week
- It's morphin time for new 'Power Rangers' trailer
- hp printer technical support
- How to prevent pc from waking up from sleep when a brown out occurs?
- Z170MX-Gaming 5 + i5 7600k.. Should work or not?
- ASRock 2.70 Splash Screen replaces Windows?
- bios update
- Transcend reveals industrial-grade SuperMLC JetFlash 740 USB flash drive for exceptional performance and endurance
- Light up your gaming with BIOSTAR B250 motherboard series
- MSI the pioneer in VR Gaming crowns winners of VR JAM
- NGE and Twitch partner to bring the Overwatch Winter Premiere Live Finals to PAX Arena at PAX South
- Bayview Labs, Seraph Group and MIT Game Lab announce 'Play Labs' VR/AR/AI Playful Tech Accelerator for MIT students and alumni