TAIPEI, Taiwan, October 14, 2011 - Motherboard giant, ASRock Inc. is proud to announce that their AMD Motherboard Series now can fully support the newly launched AM3+ Bulldozer processors. It's been an incredible year for multi-core processing and it's almost time for you to upgrade the essential CPU!
ASRock have prioritized AM3+ motherboard implementation and is the first to produce the most sophisticated AM3+ CPU-capable motherboards. The entire range of AM3+ mobo includes AMD's 9-Series, 8-Series, 7-Series and Nvidia's GeForce 7025 chipset series. Importantly, ASRock have a complete motherboard products line (from high-end, performance to budget-level) supporting AM3+ Bulldozer processors. Users are able to enjoy the exciting AM3+ performance with the latest BIOS update. ASRock is confident to say that they are the only motherboard maker that can offer so many AM3+ mobo choices based on difference chipsets. And this is what other mobo makers cannot do.
AMD's latest AM3+ processors are a shot in the arm for PCs, delivering state of art processing at unmatched performance. The much-anticipated AM3+ socket architecture now jammed into the market and offered the finest upgrade path : the Bulldozer 8-core CPU.
To make the PC worthwhile, ASRock have released several motherboards covering from AMD's 9-Series, 8-Series, 7-Series to Nvidia's GeForce 7025 chipset series to support the long-awaited FX (codenamed Bulldozer) processors. The ASRock AM3+ Motherboard Series have got just about everything you could wish for build a perfect system around.
Get ready to the ultimate computing experience? Phenom II is yesterday's news, and to make your AMD rig shine, Bulldozer has to be good.
Note: Latest BIOS is required to support AM3+ processor, please refer to ASRock BIOS download link as follows:
For more product information, please visit : http://www.asrock.com/news/events/2011Bulldozer/
Latest News Posts
- EVGA teases its new X99 Micro2 mATX motherboard with USB 3.1 Type-C
- Over 14 million people installed Windows 10 in the first 24 hours
- Cardiac microchip able to offer patients warning to heart problems
- Chinese launching chaotic number of attacks against US infrastructure
- VRDC will precede GDC 2016 for all things VR game development
- GA-Z77X-UD4H F3a Modified BIOS Possible Issue
- Buffalo MiniStation Extreme NFC 1TB External HDD Review
- P67A-UD4-B3 Windows 10
- On Z97 Anniversary: No networking devices supported by Windows 10?
- Addonics AD2U31PX2 USB 3.1 2-Port PCIe 2X Add-On Card Review
- Corsair Memory, PSUs, and CPU Coolers Pave the Way for Next Gen PC Processors
- Windows 10 Free Upgrade on GIGABYTE Laptops!
- Gamescom 2015 - Vertagear Racing Series at Caseking's Booth
- NVIDIA Recalls Select Shield Tablets over Fire Hazard
- Thermaltake Unveils the Core V51 Riing Edition Window Green PC Chassis