TAIPEI, Taiwan, October 14, 2011 - Motherboard giant, ASRock Inc. is proud to announce that their AMD Motherboard Series now can fully support the newly launched AM3+ Bulldozer processors. It's been an incredible year for multi-core processing and it's almost time for you to upgrade the essential CPU!
ASRock have prioritized AM3+ motherboard implementation and is the first to produce the most sophisticated AM3+ CPU-capable motherboards. The entire range of AM3+ mobo includes AMD's 9-Series, 8-Series, 7-Series and Nvidia's GeForce 7025 chipset series. Importantly, ASRock have a complete motherboard products line (from high-end, performance to budget-level) supporting AM3+ Bulldozer processors. Users are able to enjoy the exciting AM3+ performance with the latest BIOS update. ASRock is confident to say that they are the only motherboard maker that can offer so many AM3+ mobo choices based on difference chipsets. And this is what other mobo makers cannot do.
AMD's latest AM3+ processors are a shot in the arm for PCs, delivering state of art processing at unmatched performance. The much-anticipated AM3+ socket architecture now jammed into the market and offered the finest upgrade path : the Bulldozer 8-core CPU.
To make the PC worthwhile, ASRock have released several motherboards covering from AMD's 9-Series, 8-Series, 7-Series to Nvidia's GeForce 7025 chipset series to support the long-awaited FX (codenamed Bulldozer) processors. The ASRock AM3+ Motherboard Series have got just about everything you could wish for build a perfect system around.
Get ready to the ultimate computing experience? Phenom II is yesterday's news, and to make your AMD rig shine, Bulldozer has to be good.
Note: Latest BIOS is required to support AM3+ processor, please refer to ASRock BIOS download link as follows:
For more product information, please visit : http://www.asrock.com/news/events/2011Bulldozer/
Latest News Posts
- Build Your Own Arduino Projects with This Complete Starter Kit
- Daimler using Baidu technology to help offer more connected functions
- Officials say social networking, hookup apps leading to spike in STDs
- Apple rumored to have 10nm processors being tested over at TSMC
- Wii U can't handle Project Cars at 720p 30FPS, waiting for Nintendo NX
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesnt´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications