AVADirect has added the first 8-Node system to the website, for your customizing pleasure. This server is based off of the H2 1155 socket. The motherboard features two native SATA ports to utilize the two SATA hot-swap bays, but a PCIe 8x slot is accessible to include a dedicated RAID controller to keep redundancy and performance in check. Two integrated LAN ports make this the ideal solution for hosting, and an IPMI give you remote access to manage as you please.
You can expect standard video output, thanks to the Matric chip, and you won't see anything like USB 3.0, firewire, or eSATA. (Typical for enterprise server solutions) This configuration is ideal for those who have a server farm taking up a lot of space and would like to replace it with a solution that is cost effective, energy conserving, and a replacement for all those noisy server systems dedicated for a specific purpose. This configuration is currently for sale at the base price of $6714.91 and includes many upgrades to expand beyond the initial configuration to suite your needs.
To configure this Supermicro 8-Node MicroCloud Server System click here
To view all node servers we offer click Node Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Apple's new iPhone 7 to be unveiled next month, ships September 16
- Watch all of the best Comic-Con trailers right here
- NVIDIA's next-gen Volta architecture could arrive in May 2017
- SAPPHIRE's new Radeon RX 470 and RX 460 leaked photos surface
- Rise for 'Kong' in first 'Skull Island' trailer
- SanDisk iXpand Memory Case and Battery for iPhone Review
- Gigabyte GA-X58A-UD5 + GTX 550 Ti
- Ghostbusters (2016) Cinema Movie Review
- Why do I have trouble starting my machine?
- G1.Sniper M3 Boot Loop
- AccelStor debuting NeoSapphire 3706-ES1 at Flash Memory Summit 2016
- Elitegroup ceremoniously launches ECS H110S-2P mini-STX motherboard and the all-new LIVA Pro Mini PC
- MSI announces custom GeForce GTX 1060 graphics cards
- Seagate unveils the industry's broadest 10TB portfolio
- G.SKILL announces a major software update for the RIPJAWS KM780 RGB mechanical gaming keyboard