AVADirect has added the first 8-Node system to the website, for your customizing pleasure. This server is based off of the H2 1155 socket. The motherboard features two native SATA ports to utilize the two SATA hot-swap bays, but a PCIe 8x slot is accessible to include a dedicated RAID controller to keep redundancy and performance in check. Two integrated LAN ports make this the ideal solution for hosting, and an IPMI give you remote access to manage as you please.
You can expect standard video output, thanks to the Matric chip, and you won't see anything like USB 3.0, firewire, or eSATA. (Typical for enterprise server solutions) This configuration is ideal for those who have a server farm taking up a lot of space and would like to replace it with a solution that is cost effective, energy conserving, and a replacement for all those noisy server systems dedicated for a specific purpose. This configuration is currently for sale at the base price of $6714.91 and includes many upgrades to expand beyond the initial configuration to suite your needs.
To configure this Supermicro 8-Node MicroCloudÂ™ Server System click here
To view all node servers we offer click Node Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Quake Champions enters Steam Early Access on the PC
- Destiny 2 rocks on the PC with its new 4K 60FPS trailer
- Intel Core i9-7980XE pre-orders begins, priced at $1999
- ASUS tease ROG Strix RX Vega 56 OC Edition graphics card
- Intel Core i3-8350K perf: competes with Core i7-7700K
- Lenovo Legion Y720 (Kaby Lake) Gaming Laptop Review
- Killer Networking - Killer control center new version (Z97X Gaming 5)
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience