AVADirect has added the first 8-Node system to the website, for your customizing pleasure. This server is based off of the H2 1155 socket. The motherboard features two native SATA ports to utilize the two SATA hot-swap bays, but a PCIe 8x slot is accessible to include a dedicated RAID controller to keep redundancy and performance in check. Two integrated LAN ports make this the ideal solution for hosting, and an IPMI give you remote access to manage as you please.
You can expect standard video output, thanks to the Matric chip, and you won't see anything like USB 3.0, firewire, or eSATA. (Typical for enterprise server solutions) This configuration is ideal for those who have a server farm taking up a lot of space and would like to replace it with a solution that is cost effective, energy conserving, and a replacement for all those noisy server systems dedicated for a specific purpose. This configuration is currently for sale at the base price of $6714.91 and includes many upgrades to expand beyond the initial configuration to suite your needs.
To configure this Supermicro 8-Node MicroCloud Server System click here
To view all node servers we offer click Node Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- AMD's next-gen AM4 socket pictured on the ASUS ROG Crosshair VI Impact
- Tesla inks $9 billion deal to build a new factory in China
- Battlefield 1: experimenting with weapons in closed alpha test
- Blade Runner meets Fallout 4 in this amazing settlement creation
- Resident Evil 7 isn't a reboot, you play a powerless, ordinary person
- which has appears diagnosing to whom the people additionally energy y
- Owen stayed at true to her bit
- Why does my Monitor show static and lines occasionally when using 144hz?
- Considering a DK-04 when they come in stock, just have a few questions beforehand.
- Skylake Overclocking i7 6700k help please
- ADATA launches the Premier SP550 M.2 2280 SATA 6Gb/s SSD
- Mangstor's NX-Series storage arrays accelerate HPC throughput with new burst buffer capabilities
- Swiftech unveils new Komodo Waterblocks for NVIDIA GeForce GTX1080 and GTX1070 flagship video cards
- ADATA releases the HD700 and HV620S external hard drives
- BIOSTAR teams up with Apacer and Thermaltake to showcase high-end gaming machines