AVADirect has added the first 8-Node system to the website, for your customizing pleasure. This server is based off of the H2 1155 socket. The motherboard features two native SATA ports to utilize the two SATA hot-swap bays, but a PCIe 8x slot is accessible to include a dedicated RAID controller to keep redundancy and performance in check. Two integrated LAN ports make this the ideal solution for hosting, and an IPMI give you remote access to manage as you please.
You can expect standard video output, thanks to the Matric chip, and you won't see anything like USB 3.0, firewire, or eSATA. (Typical for enterprise server solutions) This configuration is ideal for those who have a server farm taking up a lot of space and would like to replace it with a solution that is cost effective, energy conserving, and a replacement for all those noisy server systems dedicated for a specific purpose. This configuration is currently for sale at the base price of $6714.91 and includes many upgrades to expand beyond the initial configuration to suite your needs.
To configure this Supermicro 8-Node MicroCloudÂ™ Server System click here
To view all node servers we offer click Node Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Want realistic 3D? Microsoft HoloLens should be able to deliver
- Master Ethical Hacking - Save Over 90% On 6 In-Depth Courses
- G.SKILL announces two 'major extreme' OC events for Computex next week
- 48GB worth of Star Citizen assets leak online, swiftly removed
- Telemarketers and refs, lookout... robots coming for your jobs
- Team Group Vulcan DDR4-3000 16GB Quad-Channel Memory Kit Review
- YUMI USB Stick doesntÂ´t boot correctly on H81M-HDS
- Asrock X99 Extreme4 activating VT-d not recognized in windows 8.1
- PC-Q26 and BP2SATA...
- GA-Z77X-UP5 TH Bluetooth not working
- Sharkoon Announces External USB 3.1 Hard Drive Case
- Razer Introduces the Firefly Gaming Mousepad with Customizable Lighting FX
- MSI First Motherboard Brand to be Windows 10 Certified
- EK Releases New Supremacy EVO X99 LGA2011v3 Water Block
- Tech Source Releases Condor 4000 3U VPX Graphics Card for GPGPU Applications