AVADirect has added the first 8-Node system to the website, for your customizing pleasure. This server is based off of the H2 1155 socket. The motherboard features two native SATA ports to utilize the two SATA hot-swap bays, but a PCIe 8x slot is accessible to include a dedicated RAID controller to keep redundancy and performance in check. Two integrated LAN ports make this the ideal solution for hosting, and an IPMI give you remote access to manage as you please.
You can expect standard video output, thanks to the Matric chip, and you won't see anything like USB 3.0, firewire, or eSATA. (Typical for enterprise server solutions) This configuration is ideal for those who have a server farm taking up a lot of space and would like to replace it with a solution that is cost effective, energy conserving, and a replacement for all those noisy server systems dedicated for a specific purpose. This configuration is currently for sale at the base price of $6714.91 and includes many upgrades to expand beyond the initial configuration to suite your needs.
To configure this Supermicro 8-Node MicroCloudÂ™ Server System click here
To view all node servers we offer click Node Servers at AVADirect
Latest News Posts
- Spotify app coming to Sony PlayStation 3, PS4
- Is capitalism killing video games?
- Activists say it's time for US to start promoting 'smart' weapon tech
- Impression Pi VR headset hits Kickstarter goal in just four days
- IDC: Smart buildings to balloon to $17.4 billion in 2019
- Z77X-UD3H Back USB Ports Not Working
- AMD's Future of Gaming: FreeSync, DirectX 12, LiquidVR, VR and more
- Asus n5 dh71 subwoofer problem
- Supermicro C7X99-OCE (Intel X99) Motherboard Review
- PC-06S vs PC-06SX?
- Xilence Announces 402 C-Series CPU Coolers
- BIOSTAR reveals Hi-Fi B85Z5 Motherboard
- Acer Debuts the 15.6-Inch C910 Chromebook
- Antec Announces the VSP-5000 Case with Sound-Dampening
- MSI Launches New mini-PC - Cubi