Compact Deneva MO-297 SSD Series Combines Industry-Leading Performance and the Enterprise Features Required to Manage Metadata in "Big Data" Applications
SAN JOSE, CA-October 11, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced the Deneva Series is now available in the MO-297 format with complete power fail protection, delivering an ultra-high performance solution with enterprise-grade reliability for use as a persistent data protected cache, metadata storage unit, or end-storage device.
This latest Deneva line is designed and manufactured to meet the new JEDEC MO-297 form factor of 39mm x 54mm and only 4mm thick and is available with and without OCZ DataWrite Assurance power fail protection. Available with capacities of up to 128GB, the OCZ Deneva MO-297 Series is the ultimate solution for use in a wide array of SAN and storage applications including metadata storage, where it significantly reduces lookup times, resulting in dramatically improved performance as well as a persistent cache in applications where full data path protection is mandatory. Furthermore, the Deneva MO-297 is ideal as a boot device or standard end-storage in a broad range of storage, data communications, and industrial applications.
"OCZ has a history of developing groundbreaking solutions which underpin major architectural changes in computing and technology and with the new Deneva MO-297 SSDs we are excited to bring a product to market that has been specifically requested by storage system designers from system manufacturers," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "As the ideal metadata storage device, the Deneva MO-297 SSD will usher in a new generation of low-cost, high-speed SANs that can effectively solve the big data challenges in the datacenter today."
The Deneva MO-297 Series SSDs are currently in production and available now for sampling to customers.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid-State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the enterprise and consumer SSD markets, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Titanfall 2 leaks: release date, grappling hooks, maps and more
- Apple's next-gen MacBook Pro will feature OLED screen above keyboard
- AMD's next-gen Polaris 10 in CF beats Titan X in leaked benchmarks
- Intel rumored to unveil its new 200-series chipset at Computex
- Ex-McDonald's USA CEO says its cheaper to hire robots, than teenagers
- Fitbit Alta Fitness Wristband Review
- Does this look like a good and compatible setup/buy?
- Error on GA-Z170X-Gaming 7, config HDD RAID w/M.2 boot drive
- OCZ RevoDrive 400 M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD Review
- Free public gamer event E3 Live to debut in Los Angeles
- Cryorig teases two new cases bound for Computex 2016
- Toshiba launches the OCZ RD400 NVMe SSD series
- Colorful & Bykski announces first water block for GTX 1080 Founders Edition
- G.SKILL hosts OC World Record Stage and OC World Cup at Computex 2016, sponsored by Intel, Samsung, and NVIDIA