Compact Deneva MO-297 SSD Series Combines Industry-Leading Performance and the Enterprise Features Required to Manage Metadata in "Big Data" Applications
SAN JOSE, CA-October 11, 2011-OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (Nasdaq:OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid-state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced the Deneva Series is now available in the MO-297 format with complete power fail protection, delivering an ultra-high performance solution with enterprise-grade reliability for use as a persistent data protected cache, metadata storage unit, or end-storage device.
This latest Deneva line is designed and manufactured to meet the new JEDEC MO-297 form factor of 39mm x 54mm and only 4mm thick and is available with and without OCZ DataWrite Assurance power fail protection. Available with capacities of up to 128GB, the OCZ Deneva MO-297 Series is the ultimate solution for use in a wide array of SAN and storage applications including metadata storage, where it significantly reduces lookup times, resulting in dramatically improved performance as well as a persistent cache in applications where full data path protection is mandatory. Furthermore, the Deneva MO-297 is ideal as a boot device or standard end-storage in a broad range of storage, data communications, and industrial applications.
"OCZ has a history of developing groundbreaking solutions which underpin major architectural changes in computing and technology and with the new Deneva MO-297 SSDs we are excited to bring a product to market that has been specifically requested by storage system designers from system manufacturers," said Ryan Petersen, CEO of OCZ Technology Group. "As the ideal metadata storage device, the Deneva MO-297 SSD will usher in a new generation of low-cost, high-speed SANs that can effectively solve the big data challenges in the datacenter today."
The Deneva MO-297 Series SSDs are currently in production and available now for sampling to customers.
About OCZ Technology Group, Inc.
Founded in 2002, San Jose, CA-based OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (OCZ), is a leader in the design, manufacturing, and distribution of high performance and reliable Solid-State Drives (SSDs) and premium computer components. OCZ has built on its expertise in high-speed memory to become a leader in the enterprise and consumer SSD markets, a technology that competes with traditional rotating magnetic hard disk drives (HDDs). SSDs are faster, more reliable, generate less heat and use significantly less power than the HDDs used in the majority of computers today. In addition to SSD technology, OCZ also offers high performance components for computing devices and systems, including enterprise-class power management products as well as leading-edge computer gaming solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.ocztechnology.com.
Latest News Posts
- Das Keyboard takes $20 off keyboards, $0 shipping for holiday sales
- Remedy has finished the 'shivering' end scene in Quantum Break
- Razer injects chromatic flavor into Lenovo's new gaming PC lineup
- NVIDIA's GeForce GTX 900 series price drops for the holidays
- Rumor: Sony unlocks PS4's seventh core to boost performance
- NEed help setting bios
- Sharp GX-BT7 2.1-Channel Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Review
- D-Link DCS-2630L 1080p Ultra-Wide View IP Wi-Fi Camera Review
- ID-Cooling Frostflow 240L CPU Liquid Cooler Review
- Lexar JumpDrive M20i 32GB OTG iOS Flash Drive Review
- BRAVEN Balance, the Active Lifestyle Bluetooth Speaker Now Available
- COGITO FIT WINS DESIGN FOR ASIA AWARD
- SP/ Silicon Power Announces Flagship CompactFlash Memory Card - Superior CF 1100X Born For Ultimate Performance
- Team Group Announces Neptune Gaming SO-DIMM Memory
- Cooltek Announces the Skall Series ATX Mid-tower Chassis