Partnership with ASUS as Sole Module House SSD Supplier Fuels the Ultra-thin Notebook Boom
Taipei, Taiwan - Oct. 12 2011 - ADATA Technology, a leading manufacturer of high-performance DRAM modules and NAND Flash application products, today announced following the official announcement in May this year, Notebook Top 5 Brand ASUS latest ZENBOOK will use the ADATA latest mSATA XM11 mini solid state drive (SSD), consumers began to eagerly look forward to experiencing the lightweight and blazing fast combination of Ultrabook and mSATA. With the ASUS ZENBOOK about to start official distribution in October, the market will face a revolutionary Ultra-thin notebook cyclone.
ADATA was the only module house supplier of mSATA SSD to be invited to participate in the August "Ultrabook Ecosystem Symposium" sponsored by Intel, and it is evident that the company has set its sights on the ultra-thin notebook market. With the official launch of the ASUS ZENBOOK in October, ADATA has risen to become the exclusive module manufacturer supplier of ASUS ultra-thin notebook hard disks. This is seen as once again demonstrating the rewards of ADATA's long term investment in NAND flash research and development.
One of the largest and well-known differences between the ASUS ZENBOOK and traditional notebooks is that the use of the ADATA XM11 SSD allows for an extremely thin profile without sacrificing speed performance. The XM11 mSATA SSD is equipped with a SandForce SF-2281 controller and supports the SATA 6Gb/sec platform, providing the required ultra-high performance that thin notebooks demand. It can be surmised that ultra-thin notebooks with mSATA solid state drives will lead the way in the near market future, and companies that have strong R & D resources in this nascent field will establish the corresponding industry partnerships.
ADATA Technology, the world's 2nd largest vendor of DRAM Modules, 3rd largest of USB Flash Drives (iSuppli, April 2011), and a Top 20 global brand in Taiwan, provides complete memory solutions, including DRAM Modules, USB Flash Drives, memory cards, solid state drives and portable hard drives. ADATA products are internationally recognized by Germany's iF Design Award, red dot Award, CES Best of Innovations Award, Japan's Good Design Award, Best Choice of Computex Award, and Taiwan Excellence Gold Award. The company's slogan of Love, Life, Dreams, embodies the ADATA brand and the role of innovative memory products in the human pursuit of universally cherished ideas. For more information, please visit http://www.adata-group.com.
Latest News Posts
- Intel scrambles, emails tech media over Ryzen reviews
- Qualcomm Snapdragon X50: supporting 2G, 3G, 4G, and 5G
- Shadow of Mordor sequel leaked
- PlayStation VR sells 915,000 units since launch
- 5G spec: 20Gbps down, 1 million devices per square km
- Will the PC-Q17 ever be released in the U.S?
- Blind BIOS update both backup and main BIOS chips are empty
- Main and backup BIOS are damaged or wipped
- Halo Wars 2 Xbox One Review
- Asus Zenfone 2 Laser 5.5s rear camera is not working
- LG unveils new G6 with a large fullvision display tailored to fit in one hand
- Introducing LG XPower2 with high capacity battery designed for demanding users
- Enjoy incredible performance of AMD RYZEN with BIOSTAR X370GT5 motherboard
- COLORFUL introduces iGameGTX1080 X-TOP-8G Advanced video card
- Team Group introduces its fastest SSD for gamers with T-FORCE CARDEA M.2 SSD