Taipei - The application of SSDs (solid state drives) to the embedded market is expanding. For industrial users in fields such as oil drilling, aviation, and vehicle system whose storage devices are exposed to stern environments, Apacer Technology Inc., the global leader in memory module, rolls out a series of SATA modular SSD: SDM (SATA Disk Module) 3. The series not only boasts resistance to shock/vibration and low power consumption but also can run at extended temperatures (-40°C - 85°C). Such industry-level performance makes the SSD a highly reliable storage solution dedicated to demanding applications, including aviation that requires working at height and low temperatures; vehicle system whose chassis suffers drastic temperature differences; and oil well drilling that is performed at extremely high temperatures.
SATA Disk Module 3, Apacer's next-gen industrial SSD series, adopts two types of SATA connector, i.e. a standard 7-pin connector and a 22-pin connector. It can be used either in parallel (at 180°) or perpendicularly (at 90° or 270°), in the form of standard profile or low profile. This custom feature helps meet user-specific needs for various mechanisms. Between the two, the 7-pin SATA connector is a patented design integrated with circuits for electricity-powered operation without an external power supply. This fully prevents the power cord from unplugging or loosening caused by shock. The innovative design enhances system stability while improving the airflow and prolonging life span of components. Additionally, the 7-pin SATA connector has a unique locking mechanism, which enables it to be closely plugged into the SATA slot on the motherboard for effective shock resistance.
Available in capacities from 512 MB to 16 GB, the SATA Disk Module 3 series uses a superbly reliable SLC chip and delivers sequential read/write speed of up to 115/90 MB/Sec. SDM3 features the industry-leading 28-bit ECC (Error Correcting Code) function, S.M.A.R.T (Self-Monitoring, Analysis, and Reporting Technology), ATA Secure Erase command - all of which help boost the product reliability and stability. This, along with the support of Windows 7 Trim command for optimization, has made the SSD the prime choice among storage solutions.
Samples of Apacer's next-gen industrial SSD series SATA Disk Module 3 are now available for customers to run test. Please contact your local Apacer sales representatives.
Apacer Technology Inc. offers a wide range of industrial SSD, digital consumer products and memory modules. Together with its broad R&D, design, manufacturing, and marketing strengths, it has become a leading global manufacturer in the industry. Since its establishment, Apacer has always followed its promise, "Access the best," to produce reliable, innovative products and services. Apacer supplies customers with high performance, reliable, high value memory modules and flash memory via a marketing network that stretches across worldwide distributors, product manufacturing facilities, and retail consumers. Apacer provides innovative, state-of-the-art digital storage products to store, record, and share the digital information crucial to their work and essential to their daily lives.
Latest News Posts
- Tesla's Gigafactory shows huge progress in a new video
- Final Fantasy XV will support 8K resolution on PC
- Galaxy Note8 pricing to start at $950
- New Assassin's Creed: Origins trailers show epic scope
- Final Fantasy XV is the new Skyrim
- GIGABYTE X399 AORUS Gaming 7 TR4 Motherboard Review
- Linksys WRT32x AC3200 Wireless Gaming Router Review
- Massive drop in temps by lowering "VCCPLL OC" in BIOS: Is the reported temperature correct?
- Intel details 8th Generation Core CPUs with Kaby Lake-R
- Xbox's next system-seller may be an early access titan
- Micron appoints Anand Jayapalan as Storage Business Unit Vice President
- Bluehole, Inc and Microsoft announce expanded partnership for PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds
- Optimize system performance with new drive adapter
- Lian Li reveals new PC-Q39 tempered glass Mini-ITX tower
- Longsys' world-first 11.5x13mm NVMe BGA SSD drives new mobile user experience